PDA

View Full Version : RE** *** in ***** this am?

reg
03-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Red, looked stock and very clean. Anyone here?

DamianW
03-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Yep thats me... *waves*

edit: hmm, could someone blank out part of the registration plate in the thread title?

TheQuietOne
03-04-2007, 09:34 AM
edit: hmm, could someone blank out part of the registration plate in the thread title?

Why, there are plenty of pics of your car round and abouts or have they all got the plate obscured?

DamianW
03-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Why, there are plenty of pics of your car round and abouts or have they all got the plate obscured?

Paranoia I suppose. Most of the photos don't have a big sign saying "this car lives near Thame". I thought asterisking out part of the reg plate was the commonly done thing.

reg
03-04-2007, 09:53 AM
I removed it in the post title need a moderator to remove from the title. Should have thought, sorry about that. And if you did notice a particulary old and ugly Toyota carina staring at your car that was me ;)

DamianW
03-04-2007, 10:02 AM
I removed it in the post title need a moderator to remove from the title. Should have thought, sorry about that. And if you did notice a particulary old and ugly Toyota carina staring at your car that was me ;)

No worries, its probably just paranoia.

Didn't notice you in the Carina - did notice a red XKR trying to show me "whose boss" by driving an inch of my rear bumper. Whereabouts in Thame were you? Do you work there?