PDA

View Full Version : ***spotted***

nsx_vtec
11-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Seen on manchester road in Rochdale at 3ish in the afternoon?

I was in the White Civic EG6

K plate red NSX

Reg No: K20 NSX :)

Car looked mint.

Anyone on here?

TheSebringOne
12-05-2007, 01:34 AM
Wow a X spotted in Manchester! I've only ever seen 4 others in Mancr as very rare up here! :( That plate seems familiar, but I live the opposite side of Mancr from Rochdale! :rolleyes:

ctrlaltdelboy
12-05-2007, 08:33 AM
I think K20 NSX is a member here named Martyn27_uk

see his admission of reg in the last post of this thread
http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=512

and also this thread
http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=2296&page=2

nsx_vtec
14-05-2007, 08:33 AM
good fine.

I also see a LHD in red driven by a very old bloke from time to time. (4 months or so)

He also has an NSX plate on the car.

There is also a yellow one glossop way plate no M*** CCC 3.0 man. Ive spoken to the owner a few times.

There is not many NSX around here.......even the few around keep a very discreet profile.

DAVEMAT
14-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Unless there's another M***CCC in yellow, that'll be mine

nsx_vtec
14-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Unless there's another M***CCC in yellow, that'll be mine

Hi mate,

are you the bloke ive spoken to a few times in past in and around the glossop area?

Last time i say you was well over a year ago.

glad to see your on here.

Silver Surfer
14-05-2007, 03:24 PM
luckily you weren't described as the 'old' bloke.

SS :yum:

Kevin
14-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Orange one on the M4 eastbound, Saturday morning. Just past the roadworks near Reading.

dan the man
14-05-2007, 09:19 PM
is a yellow one in burnley, seen it twice but never since or before..wonder where it hides...:(

Sagacitas
15-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Red NA2 on A428 towards Cambridge Sunday morning.

Looked nicer (and more desireable) than a Ferrari. :)

Richard

nsx_vtec
15-05-2007, 09:36 AM
is a yellow one in burnley, seen it twice but never since or before..wonder where it hides...:(

Dan it could be the one which ive seen in manchester city centre and around the M60/M62 motorway.

If got a pic in my old phone......think the reg was N5 NSX again its a 3.0 man.

DAVEMAT
15-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Hi mate,

are you the bloke ive spoken to a few times in past in and around the glossop area?

Last time i say you was well over a year ago.

glad to see your on here.

Must have been the previous owner, who I never met (long story), but the X is still in good shape, as far as I can remember, sending this from Dubai, me and the car will be reunited in the morning, nice timing for Japfest

dan the man
15-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Dan it could be the one which ive seen in manchester city centre and around the M60/M62 motorway.

If got a pic in my old phone......think the reg was N5 NSX again its a 3.0 man.

not sure ill check the reg next time i see it

TheQuietOne
15-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Must have been the previous owner, who I never met (long story)

Come on then you can't leave us in suspence like that?!?!!?! :eek:

nsx_vtec
15-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Come on then you can't leave us in suspence like that?!?!!?! :eek:

i agree.

tell tell

TheSebringOne
15-05-2007, 10:02 PM
I must be blind to seeing NSX in & around Manchester, I travel down the M602 everyday to work & never once seen a X on it!! I did used to see a yellow one at Sainsbury Salford many years ago, driven by a lady, like I said I've only ever seen 4 & mine on the roads ever up here !! :angry: If I see one , my reaction would be :eek::eek:

DAVEMAT
16-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Tell ya at Japfest.

No in short I'd been lookin for quite some time for the right X, particularly a yellow one, the only one that did come up, had been in a prang and was an auto, which I didn't want.
Then sods law the day after returning to Baku this one came up on Trader, and from the description seemed about right, but I wasn't returning home for 10 weeks, the only advantage I did have is we are 4hrs ahead over there, so I was on the case first thing.
To cut a long story short the guy seemed quite genuine over the phone, I explained my situation, he agreed to hold it until I could get an inspection done, no gremlins turned up there, so I bought it blind.
One of my workmates lives in Rawtenstall which wasn't too far from where the X was, agreed to pick it up for me as he had garage space, and his leave was before mine.
Therfore I never got to meeet the guy, and got constant pi$$ takin from my mate as he'd drove my dream before I'd even set eyes on it.
But i've been really pleased with it ever since.

dan the man
16-05-2007, 05:25 PM
DAVE im in burnley, where are u then?

If your local then get your arse round for me to have a pax ride :)

dan the man
16-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Sorry HULL.

if your ever over then say hello...

Kevin
16-05-2007, 05:31 PM
What's the point of this thread. It seems like the only cars that get 'spotted' are ones that aren't members around here.

TheSebringOne
16-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Dave, I will wait for your story at Fest, but you must have really, really wanted a yellow X, especially buying it without seeing it in the flesh and testing it!! Good that you've had it professionally inspected & you must trust your pal who sorted out the purchase! To me thats sounds MAD! Well I think we are all a bit mad on this forum anyroad! ;)