PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know this NSX?

Sudesh
23-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Anyone know the red JDM NSX on PistonHeads? Its an auto 1993 car, reg is C5NSX. The car has been for sale for a while and I tried to contact the owner but never get a reply?

dan the man
23-05-2007, 09:29 PM
ive watched that for ages..be so long.

I dont like the wheels or zorst..and the wheels camber? anyone think it looks wrong?

Sudesh
23-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Dont like the wheel either or the exhaust but I could soon sort that out! Sent the guy another email and will call againg tomorrow to see if any response

Silver Surfer
23-05-2007, 09:45 PM
You really want an auto?

Sand colour interior?

Just curious!!

SS :unsure:

Sudesh
23-05-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm looking at all options at the min, never had an auto in an NSX so would view and drive it before I make a decision. I do like the sand interior though! but again would have to view it in the flesh to see how clean it is, although black ages better.

Sudesh
24-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Just an update. The guy has now contacted me back, so I have asked the relevant questions on history, mot tax etc, and trying to get more pics of the car inside and out. He does have the original wheel's for the car so that's some good news. As soon as I get more info and pics I'll get them up. Still unsure about the whole auto thing, but if I can get it for a good price then I could be tempted.