PDA

View Full Version : Nsx On At

Sudesh
21-06-2007, 01:22 AM
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_popup.jsp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=&hassearched=Y&make=HONDA&min_pr=75&source=0&model=NSX&max_pr=&miles=1500&agerange=&mileage=&postcode=bt49+9eg&bodyid=0&fuelid=0&colour=&transmissionid=0&ukcarsearch_full.x=76&ukcarsearch_full.y=8&start=5&distance=511&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200725289993287

kevinpsw
21-06-2007, 03:06 AM
It looks to me as if he/she has the bhp wrong @270. I would also not call it a manual. That said, the car does look to be in superb condition.

gumball
21-06-2007, 08:19 AM
It looks to me as if he/she has the bhp wrong @270. I would also not call it a manual. That said, the car does look to be in superb condition.

or as they would say,

It looks to me as if he!/she! has the bhp wrong! @270!. I would also not call it a manual!. That said!, the car does look to be in superb! condition!!.

NSXGB
21-06-2007, 10:40 AM
....it has a UK front bumper and a KPH speedo?? Or am I going crazy?
And should be a 3.2....
Looks like bigger calipers on the front but not mentioned....programable fuel injection....does he mean a learning ECU??

Something fishy?

NSXGB
21-06-2007, 10:45 AM
....sudesh, you might want to refine your link so that it does not include your post code...

Sudesh
21-06-2007, 01:55 PM
....sudesh, you might want to refine your link so that it does not include your post code...

Thanks! But its a work location so ok.

Steveycaz
21-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Not related in any way but I saw your signature Sudesh and it reminded me of a similar tenet;

"Walk not behind me, for I may not lead. Walk not ahead of me, for I may not follow. In fact, just f*ck off and leave me alone".

Made me laugh.

gumball
21-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Not related in any way but I saw your signature Sudesh and it reminded me of a similar tenet;

"Walk not behind me, for I may not lead. Walk not ahead of me, for I may not follow. In fact, just f*ck off and leave me alone".

Made me laugh.

:laugh::bigsmile:

Papalazarou
21-06-2007, 03:57 PM
....it has a UK front bumper and a KPH speedo?? Or am I going crazy?
And should be a 3.2....
Looks like bigger calipers on the front but not mentioned....programable fuel injection....does he mean a learning ECU??

Something fishy?

All autos are 3 litres. This car's been up for sale a couple of times in the last year or two. The wheels look too big to me, but it's just my opinion.

Cheers,

James.

TheQuietOne
21-06-2007, 04:21 PM

Made me laugh.

I like;

"Never enter into a battle of whits with an unarmed opponent" more appropriate for some than others on forum sites! ;)

Sudesh
21-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Some nice Quotes there guys!!

TheSebringOne
21-06-2007, 11:43 PM
This car has been for sale on/off in the last year, alloy wheels are way too large & bling, plus the tyres over fill the rear arches! You could throw the Sale of Goods Act at this since the descriptions is laughable, so so many errors/misquotes & the use of ! ! ! ! ! etc. The seller either is not trustworthy or does'nt know how to descibe the car accurately. Wander what the total mileage is now, even though only done 10K in last 3 yrs! :no::unsure: