PDA

View Full Version : Not one but two!

Paul G
21-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Driving home Tuesday evening around 6:30 looked ahead and saw a car coming towards me that looked really good on the road, as it got closer it became obvious it was an NSX! REG V6 - - - (not NSX) in Yellow, I have to say it looked very special, (yellow is growing on me big time) Sometimes forget how good the cars looks untill you see one coming straight at you! Car was heading towards Hindhead lights, just wondered if this was anyone on this forum?

Wednesday night around 8:20 pm near Churt (only about 7-8 miles from Hindhead (surrey) see another "X" coming towards me, this time in Black, with a reg no. J1 - - - (again not NSX).

Anyone one own up to these sightings? unfortunatley I wasn't in mine so thought it would be a pointless task to flash lights or wave! But was good to see you on the roads!

Cheers

PG

Steveycaz
21-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Wasn't me Paul but whereabouts in Hampshire are you?

I've noticed not a lot of members have added themselves to the Google map - it is useful / interesting to know who is about for local events etc...

Come on peeps, add yourselves so that we can see the uk coverage of our NSX's! :)

NSXGB
21-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Funny you should say that (well probably not that funny really), I added myself to the map and I have disappeared now....?

Wasn't me Paul but whereabouts in Hampshire are you?

I've noticed not a lot of members have added themselves to the Google map - it is useful / interesting to know who is about for local events etc...

Come on peeps, add yourselves so that we can see the uk coverage of our NSX's! :)

Senninha
21-06-2007, 08:21 PM
I've tried but it wont show anything on the map :dunno::cry:

Steveycaz
22-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I think you guys are suffering from the PEBCAK* error. :)

*Problem Encountered Between Chair and Keyboard!

NSXGB
22-06-2007, 08:44 AM
I think you guys are suffering from the PEBCAK* error. :)

*Problem Encountered Between Chair and Keyboard!

....my error has been sorted....

sportyking
23-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Just before 2 this morning "MY NSX" cruised past me on the M1. In a desparate effort I managed to get my V40 to catch up a bit over the following five miles (only because of the average speed check at Luton :) ), then it was gone again.

TheQuietOne
23-06-2007, 01:36 PM
As in Y1 - or M7?

Kevin
23-06-2007, 04:28 PM
I've tried but it wont show anything on the map :dunno::cry:

I can see you.

NSXGB
23-06-2007, 06:39 PM
As in Y1 - or M7?

As in MYN 5X....

Paul G
23-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi Steve,

Petersfield. Will see if I can get onto Google map!

Cheers

PG

Steveycaz
24-06-2007, 04:38 PM
I don't know it well but the run up to Basingstoke has some good roads doesn't it? I feel a mini-meet coming on :D

Paul G
25-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Petersfield, Alton, Basingstoke! all in all about 25 miles from me! Can't belive you have never heard of such a large market town!!

Mini-meet could be on, best I get my car MOT'd...runs out Friday!

Cheers

PG

Senninha
25-06-2007, 02:50 PM
I can see you.
Ha Ha, loaded from another laptop and hey presto ... I can see me too:D

ctrlaltdelboy
25-06-2007, 06:19 PM
errrr... Paul, calm down mate!

"I don't know it well" is not quite "never heard of it" now is it?

quite right though Steve - some blinding roads in the area ;)

Senninha
25-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Well, with the longest day of the year now 4 days gone, and Christmas fast approaching, its time to get these evening mini meets organised before the light fails.

Over to you Steve ;)

regards, Paul