PDA

View Full Version : SoS group buy and VTEC Direct (Bazza)

NSX 2000
23-07-2007, 07:48 PM
A few of us had wanted to get a "group buy" for various parts from SoS. However with VTEC Direct (Bazza) now doing various parts is it still worth doing the group buy?

Please feel free to post all comments below as it was my intension to call SoS and look into all the Tax issues this week.

Paul.

(The reason for posting in this section is I would like as many comments as possible.)

Silver Surfer
23-07-2007, 07:51 PM
If Bazza can get some of the same 'goods' as in SoS then it isn't worth the hassle to deal with SoS.

SS

Senninha
23-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi Paul,

Good point, well made.

Although I have not yet purchased from Bazza, he has always been very attentive in responding to my enquiries. I would be happy to pass my business in his direction as and when I'm looking for parts, especially if he keeps the keen pricing structure.

All the best with the business Barry

regards, Paul

TheSebringOne
23-07-2007, 11:04 PM
I concur with the idea of a GB with Bazza if shipping can be re adjusted if theres a bulk purchase. :)

NSXGB
24-07-2007, 06:48 AM
All comes down to the price for me. I don't mind paying slightly more to get it quicker and in the UK without the import worries.

bazza
24-07-2007, 07:54 AM
Cheers for the support guys.. Very much appreciated.

One of the biggest issues with buying from the US is HM customs.
Inspection fee, duty (10% on goods, shipping) and then VAT (17.5% on the lot). You get away with it with smaller light items but exhaust headers, brake rotors are a no no :(

Let me know what you want and I can order it in one hit which saves me money on shipping and I will be happy to pass this discount onto you lot :)