PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the blue/white "track" NSX?

mutley
20-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Spotted this on Ebay, 2004 NSX for £20K

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-HONDA-NSX-V6-SILVER_W0QQitemZ290152505582QQihZ019QQcategoryZ182 06QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Although ad states 4WD!!!!

Jim

Silver Surfer
20-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Bargain if it was combined with Siofkent's car before Amo got hold of it for the interior.

SS

mutley
20-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Yeah I suppose so but I'm a bit worried about this "4WD" bit? is it just the interior that needs replacing??, I hate to think what else has been done to the poor beast.

Jim

AR
21-08-2007, 12:06 AM
I got seats, door cards, and a few bits :) !

dan the man
21-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Put some better wheels on it and it would be ob on..for me at least.

Papalazarou
21-08-2007, 07:29 AM
I wonder how many other parts it's missing?

Cheers,

James.

NSX 2000
21-08-2007, 07:49 AM
They have tried to sell this before, there was a thread on here all about it, IIRC Matt (the quite one) went to see this car when it was in it's white and blue track state.
I'm sure somebody will post a link to the old thread.
Paul.

Senninha
21-08-2007, 08:05 AM
I got seats, door cards, and a few bits :) !
I think Amo still has the dash/console albeit not for the 04 model.

Just looked closely at the photos again ...

- inner wheel arch trims missing suggesting other underside trim(s) pieces will have been dumped - all are expensive and hard to get, evn from Honda

- EVERYTHING for the interior ... even the rubber door surrounds are gone. I may be wrong but a guess would say that the boot is probably bare too. I cant see from the photo, but suspect no engine cover / aerial have survived

IMO, not one for the concours road owner, but could be a good road/track car with focus on track. After all, the thieves have done most of the weight saving for you ;)

TheQuietOne
21-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Can't remember but I think it had it's engine cover. Boot was bare complete with cut out plate holes. There was also a nice square cut through the bulkhead where the plates were - even more weight saving! On the plus side it was dent free and had the original exhaust etc. When i saw it it had the most ridiculous wheels and tyres on that looked like they were off a Skyline drift car - although they were white speedlines I think! I think the aerial was intact too - as I was tempted to nab it for mine when the blokes weren't looking!

we all know it went for auction at £10,500 so if anyone is interested there's your starting point ;-)