PDA

View Full Version : The loudest car I have ever heard on public roads...!

m33ufo
04-09-2007, 12:12 PM
What and who...?

I was heading back to my office at around around 12:15pm (I work in Cardiff).....first I hear the thunder.....then I spy the almost as loud paint and graphics of what has to be AMO's nsx.

I take my hat off to the owner, understated it isn't, you must get constantly pulled by the police? I really don't think I have heard a noisier car on public roads.

Personally I don't think I could suffer the attention.

amo
04-09-2007, 12:25 PM
lol thankyou very much
and no never been pulled have had the car nearly a year now and just love it
thx amo

m33ufo
04-09-2007, 12:45 PM
It's a good noise, just so damn much of it :eek:

Very individual looking car, like nothing else I have seen and a great colour.

Just one critacism, you need a bigger wing :D

Rob_Fenn
04-09-2007, 12:48 PM
LOL!

What system do you have Amo? No cats and different manifold?

Remember when i had a Supersprint race system on my Clio, straight through from the manifold. Had to get rid of it after a month!

amo
04-09-2007, 12:59 PM
i have no cats, but there is a box and sposed to have modified na2 manifolds but mr.AR says to me they look like na1
zorst is a taita system

thx amo

Papalazarou
04-09-2007, 03:05 PM
never been pulled

Yeah right!!;-)

Cheers,

James.

AR
04-09-2007, 03:17 PM
i have no cats, but there is a box and sposed to have modified na2 manifolds but mr.AR says to me they look like na1
zorst is a taita system

thx amo

Amo I could not see all the way as your car is so low, but I spotted the flex joint from the NA1 manifolds, so we will have to look further. You have taitec test pipes and a JGTC parallel center exit.

The supercharger makes it even louder and by now your resonator must be well sooted thus adding volume to it.

All in all a nice system.

Cheers,

AR

AR
27-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Just updating.

From what I spotted the last time, you have NA2 manifolds with flexijoint adapters to NA1.

Cheers,

AR

amo
27-11-2007, 07:47 AM
lol
thx mate