PDA

View Full Version : On the Market for an NSX - Orange one at Chiswick..

Boomin33
11-09-2007, 07:14 AM
start-stopped looking a few months ago. Put the money in my account last week & Now getting started again.

I used to import cars from Japan for a hobby and did all the usual on-line auction searches yahoo, carsensor for TypeR's and S's about 2 months ago. but, don't like the idea of kicking down over £30K for a car I haven't personally seen... don't have time to fly out to Japan..

Been told that UK Cars are also going to retain their money and sell better ( obviously by a dealer )

Going to test drive the Orange one at Chiswick this weekend.. thinking about dark purple one up north..

You guys know anything about this car. comes from Oxford???

What about the orange colour ( if I would have seen a picture of it first, i'd have said, not for me... but when I looked at it in person; it grew... maybe it was the orange handbag my wife had with her! that swung it )

reality is I'll probably own an NSX for a year or two... so really need to consider resale.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Senninha
11-09-2007, 07:34 AM
Hi and welcome,

The Imola Orange Pearl (IOP) at Chiswick is very desirable to a lot of people, offering one of the best colours on the facelift models, and thisone has the added benefit of the T top (though not the purists choice :rolleyes:)

Formally owned by an ex-member here who has returned to Japan. Ivan at Chiswick will look after you and the car will be fully prepared.

For the other NSX you are looking at, you may be interested in this info here http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=3591 .You should be in a good position to make an informed decision.

Best of luck and hope to see you in your NSX soon.

regards, Paul

simonprelude
11-09-2007, 08:17 AM
The Orange you will either love or hate.

I had a hankering after a Samba (Kermit) Green CRX delsol for a long time, after about a week of buying one I hated the colour.

However I have owned my NSX for over 2 years now and still love the Orange.

Look here for more Orange pictures and 1 of the 03 in the showroom.

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=3556&highlight=september

TheSebringOne
11-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Welcome too and hopefully maybe to the fold soon! I saw this car at Japanese car festival at Castle Coombe in May this year and its in absolutely lovely original condition. I sat in it and helped the then owner put his Targa roof on when it a light shower came over and then removed it again. Before I saw the car in the flesh, only seen photos of orange, I thought its not for me, but seeing it in reality changed by opinion! It was owned by a Chinese businessman Paul, sorry just over the sea from Japan! HTH :)