PDA

View Full Version : A nip in the air....and a little nipper in the garage.

indi pearl
15-11-2007, 09:38 AM
Woke to a heavy white frost outside and the first mouse cought by the cordon sanitaire of Little Nippers protecting P1.hankfully they prefer Cadbury's Dairy Milk to electical harness and air con insulation!!
Get your traps down........I cought 7 over last winter,thankfully before they started on the car.

Senninha
15-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Get your traps down........I cought 7 over last winter,thankfully before they started on the car.

Where are you located and do you live rural or town centre please? didnt have an issue last year but you got me thinking .....

regards,

indi pearl
15-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Central sunny Bournemouth were the mice grow big and hungry.
Sun is out,sky is clear blue and I'm just about to leave the office for a lunchtime run in The Goddess.Now,do I take her roof off and look "cool" (very cool I think today) or be sensible and leave roof on and turn up the heating?

Senninha
15-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Got to be roof off, heating up .... I did the same earlier :D and very rewarding!

Enjoy yourself!

regards, Paul

jaytip
15-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Ooh guys i dunno.I have a saying i like to use when i see the roof off cars on a cold clear day,"just because you can take the roof off it doesn't mean you should"
Obviously i don't say it to the driver of said car,i just say it to myself when i'm driving/walking past.
Hmm, maybe i'm the one that goes a little crazy on cold clear days:unsure:

AR
15-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Ooh guys i dunno.I have a saying i like to use when i see the roof off cars on a cold clear day,"just because you can take the roof off it doesn't mean you should"
Obviously i don't say it to the driver of said car,i just say it to myself when i'm driving/walking past.
Hmm, maybe i'm the one that goes a little crazy on cold clear days:unsure:

I'll be biased and let NSX drivers off, but BMW and other lesser cars just deserve a slap with a wet fish.

Specially the silly girls in the Meganes and the reps in the 3 series!!!

TheQuietOne
15-11-2007, 01:36 PM
I just think what is the point in have a 'wobbly' car (NSX excluded:D) if you don't make use of the reason for it! I had the top down in the S2K all times of the year.

Get your top of IndiP!:laugh:

Steveycaz
15-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Don't get me started on bloody mice! I've already lost all the insulation from my AC pipe in the engine compartment. I put a trap under tha car and for 3 nights in a row the bait went without the trap going off - all I'm doing is feeding the little b@stards! This morning I checked and the trap has gone missing - now they're stealing my property! Grrrrr!

dan the man
15-11-2007, 04:50 PM
get a cat in the garage. and dont feed it.

AR
15-11-2007, 05:24 PM
When I lived in an apartment there was a cat always trying to climb my IOP NSX. Problem is that it was slippery so figure the rest. Cat plus NSX not a good idea.

Best thing for mice is those electronic pest things.

I have two in the garage and they seem to work.

Cheers,

AR

indi pearl
15-11-2007, 05:34 PM
You must have one of those electronic things that actually works.I bought one and it's on all the time but the monster mice of Bournemouth ignored it last year and obviously again last night.As for the missing trap,I reckon it cought the cat!!!

Have to admit the run today was "roof on" (lady in the car) and P1 is now tucked up,nice and warm under her SoS (indy pearl coloured) neglige with all 6 Little Nippers set and ready.