PDA

View Full Version : This is a long shot.....

Kevin
29-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Would there be any takers here to have a supercharger installed?

We need to have four people to make it worthwhile for someone to come over fromt the States to fit them.

I know of two people already which are willing, so we need two more.

Don't think there's any need for any more details at this time, you either want a supercharger or you don't. I think also this will only apply for the 3.0 cars, but I can check.

It won't be for ages until this would be able to take place. We have to arrange a fitting centre, and dyno as well. So probably at least eight months away from anything happening.

Anyone?

Silver Surfer
29-11-2007, 02:21 PM
I know of two people already which are willing, so we need two more.

Who are the 2? Track junkies??! :laugh:

Does it include wide body kits?!:laugh:

SS

Kevin
29-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Maybe. Though they may be feeling more like Track Flunkies, not Junkies, until we get some more power.

AR
29-11-2007, 07:57 PM
If the timeline is around September next year, I should be OK, when would you need deposits by?

markc
29-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Which supercharger kit? I thought Comptech was easily the most elegant fit and had a good rep for reliability with good, but not the biggest, power gains... but they've gone out of business.

Mark

amo
29-11-2007, 08:20 PM
they not out they have started back up

mmmmmmmm
will this be dail coming over

thx amo

Kevin
29-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Which supercharger kit? I thought Comptech was easily the most elegant fit and had a good rep for reliability with good, but not the biggest, power gains... but they've gone out of business.

Mark

Comptech are not out of business. I'll have pics of some bits I'm getting from them soon.

Though we need to find out if CT are going to start making the SC again. It's taken me 3-4 months to get them to make something, but it's actually because they are really busy, they just aren't online at the moment.

Kevin
29-11-2007, 08:41 PM
If the timeline is around September next year, I should be OK, when would you need deposits by?

Don't know anything yet. Just looking for two people that aren't adverse to having an SC fitted. There's a lot to do and think about until then.

AR
29-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Please add me to your list Kevin.

Cheers,

Ary