PDA

View Full Version : Technical information and development history

BabyG
03-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Does anyone know where I could get a high res copy of the picture linked below?

http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/press/tidh/tidh-17.htm

It's one of my favourites and I'm keen to get a print of it made up. Anyone got the book?

Cheers,
Rich

dan the man
03-12-2007, 08:15 PM
is a wonderfull pic. I dlike a big print too..

group buy anyone?

TheSebringOne
03-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Not sure where you could get a big print version, think it might be in the Brian Long Book, will check later as its not with me. Its actually a US body shell as its got the American cut outs on the front and rear wings. Agreed its a great shot and I had it as my avatar when I first joined this club! :)

BabyG
04-12-2007, 08:48 AM
It is in Brian Long's book (it's where I first saw it). Unfortunately it shares a page with a second picture which cuts across the top of this one, meaning you'd have to severely crop it to make this pic stand alone.
Rich

TheSebringOne
04-12-2007, 06:45 PM
How high resolution do you want it? That picture is in the avatar options here, so have a look on your account, edit and save? then maybe copy/paste to somewhere else, then if you got good enough printer, see if how it prints off? HTH :) It might not be as simple as that!?

Nick Graves
08-12-2007, 12:30 PM
It is achingly elegant like that.

BabyG
16-12-2007, 07:14 PM
How high resolution do you want it? That picture is in the avatar options here, so have a look on your account, edit and save? then maybe copy/paste to somewhere else, then if you got good enough printer, see if how it prints off? HTH :) It might not be as simple as that!?

Sorry, I'm not normally a clutz at this kind of thing - how do I see this avatar option? When I try and change my avatar I have the option to either put in a webpage or one from my PC?

Cheers,
Rich