PDA

View Full Version : Who owns the NSX-R being washed on home page?

Wingz
08-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Greetings from across the pond! I happened across this site and saw the NSX-R on the homepage that's being washed and wanted to ask the owner what exhaust they have on the car. I've never seen a dual tip on an 02+ NSX. Here's the pic I'm referring to
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u101/justperry/BlackNSX-Rgettingwashed.jpg

Thanks!

p.s I did try searching in the photo gallery and couldn't find it.

bazza
08-12-2007, 03:24 PM
It's not an NSX-R :)

jaytip
08-12-2007, 03:37 PM
And it's not an 02+;) it is,i believe,a 98

markc
08-12-2007, 04:05 PM
It's Senninha's car, details in the NSX(CB) Garage here... http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=319

TURBO2GO
08-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Wingz I told you it's a fake. Just like your Rolex and your two front teeth. :laugh:

Paul, when did you change the wheels? your prime avatar is not up to date I guess? Looks hot...

wow... post #1. Haven't seen that in a while.

AR
08-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Welcome to this side of the pond lads.

TURBO2GO
08-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Welcome to this side of the pond lads.

Thanks AR, will have to learn to say "bonnet" instead of hood, Boot instead of trunk, tyres instead of tires, and trousers instead of pants. I'll have to also remember that a rubber and a condom are not the same thing. Anything else I should know? :laugh: Does gay really mean happy here?

AR
08-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks AR, will have to learn to say "bonnet" instead of hood, Boot instead of trunk, tyres instead of tires, and trousers instead of pants. I'll have to also remember that a rubber and a condom are not the same thing. Anything else I should know? :laugh: Does gay really mean happy here?

Shifting with the left hand and proper beer comes to mind! :)

Cheers,

AR

Senninha
08-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Paul, when did you change the wheels? your prime avatar is not up to date I guess? Looks hot...

wow... post #1. Haven't seen that in a while.

HI Guys,

Theres a lot more info here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93959
Turbo2Go, I had every intention of updating but new Baby daughter 5 months ago mean I haven't done this or read the book I bought from you a few months back :)

Welcome to you and Wingz ... hope to hear more from you and feel free tp load photo's of your NSX

Thanx for the compliments on my NSX

regards, Paul

TURBO2GO
08-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Shifting with the left hand and proper beer comes to mind! :)

Cheers,

AR

Oh, I am all over that proper beer... trust me on that one! :)

Papalazarou
08-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Gay means the same in the UK although kids use it to describe something that's rubbish (not very good).

Cheers,

James.

Wingz
08-12-2007, 06:18 PM

Figures you'd be over here asking about how to be queer:rolleyes:

Wingz
08-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks for a re the welcomes guys! Hopefully Dave ( turbo2go ) and I will try to keep our shenanigans to minimum as we're pretty bad on prime:laugh:

Dave so you have single or dual tips on your GT one exhaust? I ask because if S2 can get dual tips on his 02+ valence I should be able to as well.

TURBO2GO
08-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Figures you'd be over here asking about how to be queer:rolleyes:

At least unlike you I have to ask how... :laugh:

TURBO2GO
08-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Thanks for a re the welcomes guys! Hopefully Dave ( turbo2go ) and I will try to keep our shenanigans to minimum as we're pretty bad on prime:laugh:

Dave so you have single or dual tips on your GT one exhaust? I ask because if S2 can get dual tips on his 02+ valence I should be able to as well.

Singles. I think the duals look too small and out of place on the factory valence. But it should look fine on your ugly car.

TURBO2GO
08-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I don't think we are making a good impression as new members by the way.

Silver Surfer
08-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Nah!!!

Keep it up guys and welcome!!

Some new blood is always a good thing.

Makes me feel gay!! :laugh::D

SS

Senninha
08-12-2007, 10:03 PM

SS
That explains why you're spending so much time at KevSpeed playing with power tools :laugh:

regards, Paul

dan the man
09-12-2007, 12:14 PM
alright fellas great to have u on here.

Im in the us of A in jan and cant wait!

Wingz
09-12-2007, 01:23 PM
At least unlike you I have to ask how...

I don't even know why your asking you've been a pro at it for years. I'm surprised your butt mate Ski isn't over here already.

Singles. I think the duals look too small and out of place on the factory valence. But it should look fine on your ugly car.

Geez such base and low level name calling. How do you think S2 would feel about this:no: Well at least your jealousy about my car is out in the open ( much like your gay orientation ). :D

Get rid of your ugly avatar and our reception will improve.

Nah!!!

Keep it up guys and welcome!!

Some new blood is always a good thing.

SS

Thanks but we've learned not to use the "G" word around turbo2go. Pretty soon he'll be telling you guys about his silver leather underwear and how it chaps ... LOL

simonprelude
10-12-2007, 09:13 AM
With the start you have made I guess you will fit in nicely, search for posts between TheQuietOne and Lankstarr and you will feel right at home.

TURBO2GO
10-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Pretty soon he'll be telling you guys about his silver leather underwear and how it chaps ... LOL

I am proud of my silverstone underwear... makes me feel close to my NSX all day long. :laugh:

TheQuietOne
10-12-2007, 07:23 PM
With the start you have made I guess you will fit in nicely, search for posts between TheQuietOne and Lankstarr and you will feel right at home.

What are your trying to say Simon.....:D

Welcome by the way guys you have kept me entertained more than once on Prime :)

Lankstarr
12-12-2007, 12:22 PM
I've not been on Prime much because I don't feel welcome amongst all you queers with your horribly modded cars and all those extra crap reflectors you feel the need to stick on them.

I'm was happy here stuck in my little closet with Matt but now Simon has "outed" us and made you guys feel welcome I think that I'm going to have to go and be the only gay in the Supra forum village! Thanks Simon; just because you're happy with your sexuality and the confusion that surrounds it doesn't mean that the shyer ones amongst us are willing to come out and join you.

Please remove your offending avatars if you want to stay - a reflection of your beastialty fantasies like mine is much more appropriate this side of the pond.

L*

Silver Surfer
12-12-2007, 03:39 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

SS

TURBO2GO
12-12-2007, 10:24 PM
I've not been on Prime much because I don't feel welcome amongst all you queers with your horribly modded cars and all those extra crap reflectors you feel the need to stick on them.

Those are the southerners mate... those NSX'ers like to do their NSX's up like that. I'm in Boston, our towns here have names like peabody, salem, hampshire, worcester, lowel, reading... the counties are middlesex and essex... no one here does that stuff to their cars. We didn't vote for Bush either. :laugh:

Ferris Bueller
13-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Nobody voted for Bush.

You've got to love democracy......If it had happened anywhere else America would have invaded ;)

AR
14-12-2007, 12:04 AM
We didn't vote for Bush either. :laugh:

Better the Devil you know...