PDA

View Full Version : Nsx-r Stolen Look Out.....................

fuzilov
26-02-2008, 09:55 PM
NSX-R NA2 Stolen tonight 26/02,

jaytip
26-02-2008, 10:07 PM
OH MY GOD.

That is REALLY bad news.What happened? Was the car in a garage or where you out and about in it and it got stolen while parked up?
I really hope you get it back because it would be a massive loss.

Ivor.

NSX 2000
26-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Sorry to hear about this, was it stolen at your house or was it parked up elsewhere? Do you know how long it's been stolen?
Paul.

gumball
26-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Really sorry to here that, I hope your reunited soon.

fuzilov
26-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Has active tracker,cops out looking for it,hopeful to be found soon but had full tank of 102 octane fuel.

dan the man
26-02-2008, 10:39 PM
BASTARDS. how the hell they gona catch it if driver talented. Im gona spread the word.

NSXGB
26-02-2008, 10:40 PM
You must be gutted. I hope you get it back in one piece.

dan the man
26-02-2008, 10:43 PM
ok posted on DC2 DC5 MCR AND TYPER OWNERS FORUMS.and on northloop forum. CTR forum

mart155
26-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Jeez mate, sorry to hear that. How the hell did they get it?
Good luck, hope you get it back undamaged.

Sudesh
26-02-2008, 11:04 PM
OH MY GOD!!! Thats terrible news! Like everyone else, I hope it turns up.

simonprelude
27-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Sheesh, that's not good :(

nsx_vtec
27-02-2008, 09:15 AM
really sorry to hear this.

Hope you find the person who did this and stamp on his head!

Any updateds?

BabyG
27-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Bad news mate, hope it comes back unscathed and the idiots get put away

fuzilov
27-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Car has been found in Abbots Langley,going to see it,thanks to everyone for their support.
Will post later and tell you news.......

AR
27-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Car has been found in Abbots Langley,going to see it,thanks to everyone for their support.

Just read this mate sorry to hear this.

Hope all is well.

Cheers,

AR

Senninha
27-02-2008, 10:28 AM

Was this as a result of the tracker?? Fingers crossed all is ok. I hope theres no chassis damage.

All the best, Paul

simonprelude
27-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Probably found parked up behind garages or something to see if it has a tracker on.
If it's not found within a couple of days then the criminals assume no tracker and continue with selling / breaking :(

nsx_vtec
27-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Please keep us updated on the car.

TheSebringOne
27-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Sorry for late reply, Tinternet crashed! I hope the car is untouched and 100% :)

Sudesh
27-02-2008, 01:07 PM

Well at least thats some good news!! hope they havent damaged it. Keep us posted.

AR
27-02-2008, 01:08 PM
But the parts will be so easy to trace.

I reckon, nicked to order destination, Middle East, Asia, Australia, etc.

Cheers,

AR

jaytip
27-02-2008, 01:27 PM
But the parts will be so easy to trace.

I reckon, nicke to order destination, Middle East, Asia, Australia, etc.

Cheers,

AR
Could even have been Europe.Let's not forget if it was stolen to order,then the only time a problem would occur is if it needed some major work on it.Afer all it is easy to source genuine NSX-R parts for regular NSX's.

fuzilov
27-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Was left in a expensive neighbourhood so as not to stand out and probably after day or two if police not found it then would have shown no tracker and then would have been moved,because police usually look in poorer neighbourhoods and behind garages.

nsx_vtec
27-02-2008, 02:09 PM
How was it stolen if u dnt mind me asking? If u dnt wanna post feel free to pm me?
I understand if u dnt wanna talk about it at this stage.

Is there any damage on the car?

Thx

jaytip
27-02-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm guessing there has to be some damage to the car unless it was low loaded,so i hope that it was not too much and won't prove too expensive to put right.Glad it's turned up.

AR
27-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Glad it's turned up!

Senninha
27-02-2008, 03:31 PM
So thats a thumbs up for the tracker service then?

Is there no immobiliser/other alarm or did the theives overide this?

Hope its not too damaged.

regards, Paul

amo
27-02-2008, 04:04 PM
hope its all ok mate
and hope you find then and set fire to them bastooodssssss

thx amo

dan the man
27-02-2008, 06:15 PM
sweet hope shes good. We need to park in safes these days

NSXGB
27-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Awesome. Thumbs up for the Tracker.

NSX R-GT
27-02-2008, 08:50 PM
is this the Type-R used to get service in Chriswick Honda?
i remember seeing one when i was in London last summer!

fuzilov
27-02-2008, 09:56 PM
yes,it is.
As far as goes is having forensics and police said no signs of damage.
There is an immobilizer but was burgled and hid key which they found so no problem taking it.
will let you all know more.

Senninha
27-02-2008, 10:04 PM
...police said no signs of damage......
There is an immobilizer but was burgled and hid key which they found so no problem taking it.
Pleased to hear all appears to be well..

regards, Paul

AR
27-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Pleased to hear all appears to be well..

regards, Paul

Likewise,

AR

NSX 2000
27-02-2008, 10:34 PM
yes,it is.
As far as goes is having forensics and police said no signs of damage.

I know how you feel, had this done to us 4 years ago at our old house came home from work to find the front door open. Car was found 1 month later but they had torched it. We thought the barstewards had left blood on the carpet but it turned out to be berries from the berry tree in the front garden. Had to have all the locks changed on the other cars as they took a set of keys for all the cars.

Kevin
28-02-2008, 07:38 AM
I have a friend who had his brand new (1 week old) BMW stolen, by his house being broke into.

The insurance company were trying to tell that keys should be taken upstairs to bed with you otherwise they wouldn't cover him. The police had a different opinion, and said as long as the keys are out of sight from the exterior of the house, and can't be reached through the letterbox, that is enough.

I wouldn't want someone coming upstairs to get the keys from me.

NSX 2000
28-02-2008, 08:51 AM
I wouldn't want someone coming upstairs to get the keys from me.

Is that because they might find you wearing a dodgy helmet, goggles and your favourite jim-jams.

jaytip
28-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Is that because they might find you wearing a dodgy helmet, goggles and your favourite jim-jams.
Too funny.:laugh:

markc
28-02-2008, 04:38 PM
We had the "break in to the house during the middle of the night" senario a few years ago, 3.30am while we were asleep in our beds!

They got in through a small window then opened the side door (kitchen) to allowe the other/s in and out. They took the car keys (S2000 and Porsche) and while they were at it cash, wallet, handbags, phones, iPod, camera etc that were "loose" in the kitchen... and bizzaarly, 'cos it's not exactly portable, a 32 Sony Plasma TV from our conservatory!?!

They didn't get either car tho' :)

They were, accidentally I'm sure, too clever for their own good though. We had a Clifford alarm on the the S2K which had quite a quick immobiliser timeout feature. They opened the car with the fob and pushed it out of the drive into the road, we believe to keep the noise down. However, the immobiliser timed out and they then had to reset it with a lock/unlock from the fob. This, allied to the fact that the S2K starts with a button rather than with the key confused/delayed them.
My wife heard the alarm beep-beeping as the alarm was reset and woke me up saying that she thought someone was trying to steal her car. I tore downstairs, naked as a jaybird :o and out into the street to find the S2K in the middle of the road with both doors wide open and the keys bent and jammed in the ignition. I heard a car screech off down the road.

The Porsche was still on the drive (I usually kept it in the garage but had left it on the drive that night) but they'd taken the keys so we had to get the house locks and Porsche locks and it's alarm changed.

Plod were pretty useless really but a S.O.C.O came round and dusted the house and cars for fingerprints next day. They said it's common for opportunist thieves to pick a motorway junction more or less at random and a cruise a nearby nice street or estate and look for posh cars and easy targets. We didn't have a house alarm at the time but obviously do now. We didn't hear any more about it from the police.

House insurance were excellent but the new alarm and locks for the Porsche didn't exceed the excess so I didn't claim there.

Scary stuff when it sinks in that strangers have been walking around in your house helping themselves t you property while you sleep!

Fusilov, am I right that you keep the NSX-R parked kerbside on a London street? I guess the crooks must have seen it a good while beforehand and worked out how/when to get into your house to get the keys to the car.

At least they didn't trash the the car... hurrah for Trackers :)

Cheers

Mark

Kevin
28-02-2008, 05:29 PM
My security involves each downstairs interior door being locked at night. Getting around the house is not possible without making a of noise to break doors down. The the house is alarmed with garage. Every night the downstairs and garage is set, along with all the unused bedrooms.

AR
28-02-2008, 11:01 PM
My security involves each downstairs interior door being locked at night. Getting around the house is not possible without making a of noise to break doors down. The the house is alarmed with garage. Every night the downstairs and garage is set, along with all the unused bedrooms.

I remember a guy a knew who had wired really bright spotlight facing the the front door and was activated once anyone steped on the rug by the front entrance.

The thing is that if they really want it they will take it, so one can only do so much.

Cheers,

AR

nigel
29-02-2008, 12:37 AM
That takes some big bollicks!!

Cheers
nigel

jaytip
29-02-2008, 02:48 PM
That takes some big bollicks!!

Cheers
nigel
Unfortunately it happens here all the time:( My cousin arrived home one night after going to England to buy himself a motorcross bike.When he pulled up outside his house there were three guys coming out his front door.He got out of the car and gave chase and caught up with one of them.In the ensuing tangle my cousin was stabbed through the heart with a sharpened screwdriver.He died within minutes.He was in his early twentys.Upstairs in his house his wife(who was heavily pregnant at the time) and his young daughter had no idea what had happened.
Thankfully they were caught and banged up.

Silver Surfer
01-03-2008, 01:44 AM
That's a sad story Ivor.....sends shivers down my spine!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I'll invest in some chains which double as a toe rope or a baseball bat indoors.

SS

Kevin
01-03-2008, 08:53 AM
It's easiest to let them take what they want sadly.

TheSebringOne
01-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Agreed Kevin, as special our cars are, its still a car. Very sorry to hear that Ivor :(

dan the man
02-03-2008, 12:19 PM
that stoies so sad. Some people are not fit to be born. Thing is its instinct to protect something thats yours, i know i would try :(

bazza
04-03-2008, 08:15 AM
It's easiest to let them take what they want sadly.

Unfortunately you are right.. If any intruder is hurt in the tussle they are within their "rights" to press charges for ABH. Its a stupid, stupid system!

And you put up a struggle you could end up being stabbed/shot/badly set upon over a car.. Not worth it..

We've been broken into before to steal car keys but they didn't have the bollocks to come upstairs for them..

It is a common occurance in the Yorkshire M62/A1 area as the car can be on a boat out of Hull within 2 hours!

Best alarms by far and a damn good deterant..

http://www.petsplace.co.za/Great%20Dane%20Ceasar.jpg

:laugh:

Silver Surfer
04-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Break-in and entry......then get shagged by a big dogs ****! :laugh::laugh:

SS

amo
04-03-2008, 07:23 PM
shhhiiiiit look at the size of that its a horseeeeeeeee lol

ivor mate some times its so **** and you just want to kill some wankerrsssss

sorry thx amo

bazza
05-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Break-in and entry......then get shagged by a big dogs ****! :laugh:

SS

And I've got 3 of em :laugh::laugh:

The Weimaraner hates strangers.. he has bitten me once play fighting and I was bruised for weeks :eek: