PDA

View Full Version : Senna wheel centers

eclipse1501
17-06-2008, 05:47 PM
I could never find these available commercially but happily just took delivery of a set of four new wheel centers which will help with the Senna NSX makeover. Just need to find $25k now to complete the rest without the wife getting suspicious.

Ferris Bueller
17-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Where from?

eclipse1501
18-06-2008, 05:13 AM
Where from?

Aside from official Senna T-shirts I could not find much in the way of accessories for the NSX so I had them made up locally in Malaga. I hope to have the interior finished off by next summer with the Senna "S" on the seats over a red/black interior.

AR
06-07-2008, 01:26 PM
There is a red and black interior for sale...hint.:)

eclipse1501
06-07-2008, 01:37 PM

Don't worry AR I noticed your interior already and it would fit nicely but just spent a small fortune lately. Got a holiday home up for rent over here long term and fingers crossed if it goes next week then I will definately be back onto you if its all still available by then.

AR
06-07-2008, 03:29 PM
No worries mate I am in no rush.

Cheers,

Ary

Ferris Bueller
06-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Any chance of somepictures with these fitted? Curious as to how they look.

eclipse1501
06-07-2008, 07:58 PM

I will get some done this week, been meaning to for a while now. Does anyone know where you can get cheap blank/silver wheel centers like these from? My local alloy wheel dealer wants 32 Euros, maybe 25 quid for four but hasn't any in stock at the moment.

eclipse1501
06-07-2008, 08:03 PM

By the way AR have you still got the tool kit/pump for sale ?

eclipse1501
07-07-2008, 03:53 PM

I like them because, like the car, most people don't know what they are - but I have had a few conversations with various South Americans here who noticed Senna's name on the number plate. I would really like to duplicate the Senna S on the headrests and had planned a new interior for this winters project but Iam now toying with AR's interior finances/wife allowing.

eclipse1501
07-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Just testing the pic attachement options! Ive seen some pics pasted full size....how do you do that?

Senninha
07-07-2008, 05:45 PM
NIce choice of rims on a good looking NSX! I've seen Ary's red/black trim and it would look good, especially if you can details the SS onto the headrest.

Are you going to fit/replace the OEM front lip as it loks bare without it IMO.

regards, Paul

eclipse1501
07-07-2008, 06:04 PM
NIce choice of rims on a good looking NSX! I've seen Ary's red/black trim and it would look good, especially if you can details the SS onto the headrest.

Are you going to fit/replace the OEM front lip as it loks bare without it IMO.

regards, Paul

Hi Paul, I agree about Ary's interior 100% (actually I got a print out a while back and gave it to an upholsterer in Spain to try and replicate - thats a polite word for copy dont you think!) and your comments about that front lip also spot on - seen a few general threads here on cb about them. It was missing when I got it. I would love to put another on too but I have to navigate (no exaggerating) about 25 speed bumps every morning on the school run. Most are not a problem but lately they have put in some crazy ones - you almost get "beached" on some of them in an NSX. The undertray has took a bashing once or twice so I think its got to stay off unless I move house (that seems extreme for a lip, but still a shame!). Guess I'll stick with the house and satisfy myself with an interior makeover at some point....cheers, Paul (thats me too BTW)