PDA

View Full Version : air con / brake discs

nsx60
02-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Evening all
I need a new set of front discs for my 92 nsx , got rears and pads from brakes4u but no joy with fronts , can anyone recommend a reliable supplier ? Car does`nt get tracked so don`t need anything to fancy.
Just rather spend less than the £500.00 my dealer wants !!

Also just had my air con head unit re furbed by scienceof speed.com in the states , very quick turnaround and cost not a lot compared to honda for a new one.

cheers

simonprelude
02-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Black diamond do front discs at a reasonable price.

Senninha
02-12-2008, 10:06 PM
or check www.daliracing.com (http://www.daliracing.com) as there is a group but that closes in the next few days. Mark has several options from OEM to upgrade usually instock. Joiing the GB would save you on shipping costs.

HTH

and the best way is to find what you want, place you rorder but DONT pay at the on'line check out. Instead, add a note in the comment box that you wish to join the UK Group Buy. Mark will then check stock of the item(s) you want, send you an confirmation email and seperate paypal invoice.

Process works well for most people

regards, Paul

TheSebringOne
02-12-2008, 11:34 PM
I got some AP Dixcels from Vtec Direct who is a vendor here at a good price. HTH

NSXGB
03-12-2008, 07:26 AM
I have a set of standard front discs for sale too that will fit your car. Where are you located?