PDA

View Full Version : My New Model

DAVEMAT
08-02-2009, 10:37 PM
This morning I picked my car up from Elite Bodyworx in Hull.
They have just fitted my new Downforce goodies (Type R spoiler, 02 rear diffuser, & sideskirts) & treated her to a full respray in standard indy pearl, but using House of Color laquer.
I'm really pleased with the results, the service the guys at Elite gave was outstanding, and all for a very reasonable price.

AR
08-02-2009, 10:57 PM
It looks really nice, perhaps black mirrors???

Cheers,

Ary

Senninha
08-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Too conservative, needs some bling ;)

I'm sure thats one NSX that is going to look much, much better than in the photos!!

Very Nice!

regards, Paul

Silver Surfer
08-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Nice...

Should of ask them to spray the headlight washers at the same time...

SS

TheSebringOne
09-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Dave, looks great with new goodies/mods. Is this one of the few cars in the UK with the downforce treatment especially the side skirts as theres quite a few in the US, but not many in the UK?

Maybe a body coloured lower front spoiler/splitter to match the rest of the car? but not too low as to catch speed bumps, viewing from the side means a continous lower line all the way perhaps?

Looks great! :)

nigel
09-02-2009, 03:03 AM
You could just remove the headlight washer system and send it to me and plug the holes.
I agree w/S.S., at least paint the front spoiler to match the side skirt panels for a continious body line. I did my GPW and it does look a bit better.

Cheers
nigel

eclipse1501
09-02-2009, 06:36 AM
That looks like a top job and love the colour, my dear old late dad favourite too. Just leaves the fence to treat now with some woodstain :laugh:

jonny
09-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Love it. Reminds me of the first NSX I ever saw, was the same colour.
Very tasteful mods. Good job :)

DAVEMAT
09-02-2009, 12:30 PM
1st thanks for the positive comments gents, I really an pleased with the outcome.

Paul some more bling has been inserted you'll be pleased to know, I got SoS's polished alloy door trims to go around the locks, door lights etc, just need those alloy door handles now to complete it.

I seriously considered (& still am) a colour coded splitter, but there's just too many WAY too big speed bumps around here, but that still may happen.

As for woodstaining the fence, I'm just off down to B&Q to get our lass a bigger brush, and she thinks I don't care.

DAVEMAT
21-04-2009, 01:26 PM
As a couple of you suggested, I've now had the front splitter painted yellow, and really like the way the lines now flow better now.

AR
21-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Looks good, now all you need is to delete the front air dam, oops I mean plate. :)

Minch
21-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Did I spot a polished coolant tank? Photo of the engine bay perhaps :)

WhyOne?
21-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Looking really good Dave - the colour looks fantastic in those pictures!

DAVEMAT
21-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Thanks Ian, and one of the engine bay just for you Nathan

Cheers

Dave

AR
21-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Looks like this girls had a go at your engine bay!

http://blingproducts.com/MYSPC_IM/BLING_DG1.gif

Senninha
21-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks Ian, and one of the engine bay just for you Nathan

Cheers

Dave

Dave, you've missed a bit ... need to run the dremmel over that little dull bit, top right of your picture :)

Looks great and I'll bet you're pleased with the results

See you at Japfest?

regards, Paul

DAVEMAT
22-04-2009, 05:59 AM

They are more than welcome to come and have a go at my engine bay, and I may be able to help them out with their "dirty rims"

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be here for Japfest this year Paul, hopefully going to make it to Silverstone though.

jbracefan1977
13-06-2009, 06:39 AM
nice. I like it :cool:

Dave J
13-06-2009, 09:03 AM

http://blingproducts.com/MYSPC_IM/BLING_DG1.gif

Send them to me Ary!!!
That's a lovely looking NSX matey, i love yellow cars :)
Dave.