PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading S2000 to NSX - Deal done!

Greybloke
29-06-2005, 06:55 PM
After looking at about 12 cars, I've found the one. Thanks to all those private sellers who have spent time showing me their pride and joy.

Finally found a Red / Black 91 manual at Chiswick Honda. Fortunately arrived to view the car within an hour or so of the price being reduced :D so after some further negotiation, and agreed remedial work, a deal was struck.

It's now in the workshop having a service, and a/c system sorted, and awaiting wheel refurb, all pre requisites of my purchace. Should be able to collect next week. Can't wait :D

Anyway very pleased with my dealings with Chiswick (Ivan) who is knowledgable, and not pushy, I will soon post photos taken today, although I'm sure you all know what a red early NSX looks like :wink:

kowalski
29-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Looks like a nice one! hope you enjoy it. welcome to the club!

leigh

Minch
29-06-2005, 10:13 PM
I test drove your new purchase a few weeks back. I thought the price was due to be reduced as I had a missed phone call from Ivan and forgot to phone him back, bugger! Oh well, congratulations on your purchase . . . I'm just going to have to keep looking!

Greybloke
29-06-2005, 11:07 PM
I test drove your new purchase a few weeks back.

Trust you were very careful :shock:

trackdemon
30-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Very nice, looks mucho similar to mine!

ctrlaltdelboy
30-06-2005, 07:18 PM
what wheels are those?

Greybloke
30-06-2005, 09:06 PM
no idea, dont much like them, so may be looking for some relpacements?

Greybloke
16-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Collected car from Norton Way Honda today (parent dealer of Chiswick Honda) Many thanks to Ivan, who has made the whole process stress free despite a slight delay due to a/c problems.

Although family comittments have prevented me from really enjoying the car today, initial impressions are very positive :D Coming from a S2000 the performance differential is not that great, but its the way power is delivered and the handling which impress, already had the TCS light flashing away, when atempting to get the tail out!

Roll on Sunday, further reports and photos to follow.

Meantime I do need decent ICE as I dont posess any tapes, and would like to consider some new alloys, can you suggest a decent supplier? also whats the accepted best size combination, the current wheels are both 17" :roll:

ctrlaltdelboy
17-07-2005, 10:21 AM
congrats - very nice

you need to update your sig now :wink: