PDA

View Full Version : vtecdirect

vtecdirect
03-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi Guys Andy here, just to inform you that i have now taken over the company from Baz and following the exchange of huge sums of money lol
The website is now back up and live, with a massive 10% minimum off everything. Prices now some of the most competitive anywhere, apart from bedroom ebay sellers, with their fake replica stuff.
New product lines being added over the next few weeks will include Ferodo Racing Pads, Bremtech Competition Discs (grooved only), ultraracing braces, Mintex brake products, and hopefully Super Pro poly bush kits.
Thanks for all your support and I hope my ownership of vtecdirect benefits us all in the Honda commnuity.

AR
03-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Welcome on board, I wish you luck.

A piece of advice, why don't you get a vendor account?

What are your leading times like?

Will you or a representative be available to answer questions or quote prices about parts?

How about returns?

Cheers,

AR

vtecdirect
03-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Will speak to the mods/admin about a vendor account very soon, was just basically introducing myself for now, i will be available by email every day and by phone to answer questions. Am working on returns policy, but am sure you can appreciate japanese sourced parts will be inherantly difficult to return to manufacturer, but in the case of faulty products there should be no issue.

NSXGB
03-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Will you be taking over any customer support for clients that may have problems with recent sales at Vtecdirect?

vtecdirect
03-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Will you be taking over any customer support for clients that may have problems with recent sales at Vtecdirect?

Well the agreement i made with Baz, was that i would only handle orders from March 1st onwards, but if there are issues i can help with i will endeavour to assist where i can.

NSXGB
03-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Good Luck with your new venture.
Will you be operating it single handed or do you have staff?

vtecdirect
04-03-2009, 08:17 AM
Good Luck with your new venture.
Will you be operating it single handed or do you have staff?
Myself and my fiancee will be running it to start, but am looking at acquiring some decent premises and expanding into fitting service for all the parts being bought and also possibly servicing and repairs on the vtec beasts of the country. lol :):)

forumadmin
04-03-2009, 08:34 AM
This is a first for an NSXCB vendor to change hands. Barry paid for a vendor subscription to this site allowing access to his own vendor section. I see no reason why this can't be transferred over to you, as it is the company vtecdirect which is the vendor afterall. The remaining balance of the subscription will be carried over, and Barry's access removed, unless he still plays a part of the company?

vtecdirect
04-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Thank you admin, much appreciated, Barry no longer playing any part in the running of the company, i think the last year has killed his honda enthusiasm for a while. But we still speak regularly and as i have said in previous post i will help out with old orders/issues as and where i can.
I dont have the NSX knowledge that Barry had, as i am an Accord Type R Man, but will learn fast am sure.
Thanks again and hope I can become the mecca for all hondamentalists
Andy

NSX 2000
04-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Do you have any contacts in Japan?

Yokohama_91
05-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Andy - Best of luck with the new venture!

If you are planning a visit to Japan, let me know it would be good to meet up.

All the best

Simon

vtecdirect
05-03-2009, 04:56 PM
May be coming to Japan in October with Barry for the nSx meet, will see how things go, if you guys buy lots and lots of stuff, i might just be able to afford the flight lol