PDA

View Full Version : OEM window stickers

nigel
25-03-2009, 03:53 AM
O.K. lads, just a note to let you know that there is a fellow at Prime, "ENSSEX" in the "Vendor/Product Info, Question" section near the bottom of the opening Forum page with a thread stating, "Window Sticker Reproduction Round 2 91-96 only" that's making EXACT reproductions of your OEM, year/number, option correct window stickers for $100 U.S., around 75 quid that are the "dogs danglies"!! (Thanks James)
I just saw it today.
Already ordered mine, when they're ready for production he'll request the relevant numbers, names and addresses. Have them ready.
The later years are finished and I don't know if he'll do more down the road but the '91 thru '96 are up coming so act fast!!
He's covered up and so far all info and pictures are "this is the real thing" if your interested in that sort of thing.
He may reproduce "build sheets" specific to each serial number as well later on. This means "ACURA" and "HONDA" correct paperwork.
Read the entire threads to get all the info.
He has you go back through a link to make requests as he's covered up with requests and hasn't time to reply to the P/Ms but he will get back.
Just thought some might like to know.

Cheers
nigel