PDA

View Full Version : fan speed control

josewick
09-04-2009, 09:43 PM
I only get a full wack fan speed. so its either full blast, or nothing..

I assume its the control unit (in the centre console, where the buttons and the knobs are), cos the fan obviously is working....

Can someone confirm that? and does someone has a spare part?

:)

Thanks

TheSebringOne
09-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Theres a large thread titled " CCU computer board service " by Kaz here on the technical section. I think your symptoms are the same or similar.

josewick
10-04-2009, 09:11 AM
thanks.. let me have a quick read...

Lankstarr
10-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Exactly the same problem as I have on mine... I'll be sending my board to Kaz very soon now and am confident this is one of many problems that can be sorted by Kaz's service (depending on the extent of the damage to the circuit board).

amo
10-04-2009, 09:56 AM
yes the board is nackered dont know if kaz is up for a group session
im ok though as iv got a new 1
thx amo

WhyOne?
10-04-2009, 10:36 AM
yes the board is nackered dont know if kaz is up for a group session

I am pretty sure having read Kaz's thread that this is not the kind of careful, painstaking work which lends itself to a 'group session'!!!!!

Far better that owners 'drip' circuit boards to Kaz over a period of time I would have thought.

mutley
10-04-2009, 10:45 AM
HI guys,

My CCU board went completely (on Kaz's thread mine is the one he had to put in jumper wires all over it)

I'm up in Edinburgh with the NSX for the long weekend, and is repair work is going strong. So if he can repair a totally dead board like mine (one of the worst damaged he's seen), he'll be able to fix yours in his sleep!

Jim

josewick
10-04-2009, 11:00 AM
thanks guys. Already been in touch with him now.

Can;t wait to have it repaired.

Thanks all.

Tomathy
29-04-2009, 05:08 AM
Kaz is da man