PDA

View Full Version : Back - where's my bits

forumadmin
16-04-2009, 07:52 AM
I guess it's about time I announced I am back in the UK. So the first question I have is, where are my bits? I think I have an engine cover somewhere, and a crank pulley somewhere else. Does anyone else have any bits of my car/for my car?

I am not working at the moment, and won't be for a few months, so as I am a man of leisure, could do some work on people's cars at the KevSpeed workshop. Though my time is being spent working on the house, and making my own car nice again.

Err, not that it isn't that nice now, for anyone thinking of buying it.:)

NSX 2000
16-04-2009, 08:11 AM
I guess it's about time I announced I am back in the UK. So the first question I have is, where are my bits? I think I have an engine cover somewhere, and a crank pulley somewhere else. Does anyone else have any bits of my car/for my car?

I am not working at the moment, and won't be for a few months, so as I am a man of leisure, could do some work on people's cars at the KevSpeed workshop. Though my time is being spent working on the house, and making my own car nice again.

Err, not that it isn't that nice now, for anyone thinking of buying it.:)

Hi Kevin

Are we allowed to ask if you are back in the UK for good or are you going back to the land of milk and gold?

Will you be doing any track time whilst you have some free time?

Paul

forumadmin
16-04-2009, 08:47 AM
I hope to be doing some track time.

As for the other, well I wasn't going to announce it just yet, to avoid panic within the NSX community, but as you asked. Yes I am returning to Switzerland in July. This time with the wife, and making it a permanent move.

Lankstarr
16-04-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm guilty of part hoarding... I think the cover is with Matt and the pulley is with Paul (Senninha)... have to check with him though as I think I passed it to him thinking he was more likely to see you first. If not then I must still have it somewhere and will dig it out.

Thanks

Luke

mutley
16-04-2009, 09:47 AM
HI Kevin,

Welcome back. Now if you are feally bored I could give you some jobs to do on my car, and just an afterthough, you want to join u s at japfest this year? I'm sure I could squeeze you in?

Jim

Senninha
16-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Hi Kevin,

The pulley didn't make it my way but I do have your sound meter safely in the garage.

If I'd known you were back you could of had it this week as S2 has been at Nortons for service etc

Catch up soon, now get that kitchen finished for your good lady! ;)

regards, Paul

AR
16-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Welcome back Kevin.

Cheers,

AR

Silver Surfer
16-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Welcome back Kevin.

I am do the PH Anglian Marham track day this Sun in the SC MR2......Just got to get the alternator/fuel pump/bushes done and the MOT and Tax it by Sat.!!! The Car hopefully will be in active duty since the Big Ends went.;)

SS

forumadmin
17-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Can't do Sunday, I have a 90mile cycle event to do. Yes, folks I'll probably be spending more time cycling than driving these days. That's what living in Switzerland does to you.

Mind you I have lost over 8kgs, which helps the car too, and I didn't need to buy any carbon fibre! Umm, ok so a small detail would be the carbon fibre bike I have now. :)

ctrlaltdelboy
17-04-2009, 06:11 PM
new thread for bike pics please :)

Lankstarr
17-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Hmmm couldn't find your pulley:eek: I'll have another more thorough look over the weekend (it's not exactly small) but was peretty sure I gave it to someone who was likely to see you sooner!

If I can't find it I'll get you another from Dali or give you the money - whichever suits you best.

Sorry for the mess up!

Luke

TheSebringOne
17-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Welcome back Kevin.

Really sad to hear you will emigrating in July! :(

NSXGB
19-04-2009, 07:59 PM
I am not working at the moment, and won't be for a few months, so as I am a man of leisure, could do some work on people's cars at the KevSpeed workshop.

Do you have a MIG welder?

I have a little project that I could do with some help on...what's your hourly rate? :)

NSX 2000
20-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Kevin

You have PM

Paul.