PDA

View Full Version : Rear wheels, how wide are yours?

Dave J
02-05-2009, 07:58 AM
Just fitted a set of 18's front & 19's rear to my NSX but the rears are a little wider than the arch itself. Anyone else have this or is it just me being too pimpy with my choice of wheel (again :rolleyes:)? I saw a set of these wheels fitted to the white auto NSX that was for sale on Pistonheads a while ago, it was discussed on here as having a colourful past in Japan and repaired in the UK to jog your memory!
I also have a set of black / silver 18's that i bought and a set of 18" BBS rims on another Honda i have for sale...........mmmm, what to do? I'll take some pics later on today, hope to get back over my unit in a bit and get the fronts fitted to see what she drives like with them fitted.
Dave.

AR
02-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Just fitted a set of 18's front & 19's rear to my NSX but the rears are a little wider than the arch itself. Anyone else have this or is it just me being too pimpy with my choice of wheel (again :rolleyes:)? I saw a set of these wheels fitted to the white auto NSX that was for sale on Pistonheads a while ago, it was discussed on here as having a colourful past in Japan and repaired in the UK to jog your memory!
I also have a set of black / silver 18's that i bought and a set of 18" BBS rims on another Honda i have for sale...........mmmm, what to do? I'll take some pics later on today, hope to get back over my unit in a bit and get the fronts fitted to see what she drives like with them fitted.
Dave.

Dave mine are 10 inches offset is 40. With the NSX offset and hub diameter are really important. PS You BBS sound interesting. :)

amo
02-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Dave mine are 10 inches offset is 40. With the NSX offset and hub diameter are really important. PS You BBS sound interesting. :)

hay big boy sorry but mines 11 inches lol

thx amo

Dave J
02-05-2009, 02:15 PM
hay big boy sorry but mines 11 inches lol

thx amo

You win again :). Had a couple of mates looking at the NSX today, i bought a correct offset (or so i thought?) but the wheel is out wider than the body..........wrong offset?
Dave.