PDA

View Full Version : is this a standard exhaust and what are these pipes?

Arfan Butt
26-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Just brought a nsx but it sounds fifferent to my 95 nsx its always rumbling and roaring when i drive like a lambo could it be the exhaust im technicly slow about these things ive attached pictures of the exhaust if anyone can help the car also came with 2 pipes which i have also pictured if any one could also tell me what they are and what they do thanks,5552

forumadmin
26-05-2009, 07:14 PM
You're right on one thing. That's not a standard system.

It resembles my TAITEC one, but I have more pipework on mine. The extra pipes look like cat replacement pipes.

NSX 2000
27-05-2009, 08:11 AM
You're right on one thing. That's not a standard system.

It resembles my TAITEC one, but I have more pipework on mine. The extra pipes look like cat replacement pipes.

I would also agree, do you have any pictures of the exhaust from the back of the car?

Paul.

Hagasan
27-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Just brought a nsx but it sounds fifferent to my 95 nsx its always rumbling and roaring when i drive like a lambo could it be the exhaust im technicly slow about these things ive attached pictures of the exhaust if anyone can help the car also came with 2 pipes which i have also pictured if any one could also tell me what they are and what they do thanks,5552

and your selling it already?!?! http://pistonheads.com/sales/1060919.htm

and the same pics as this ad...... http://pistonheads.com/sales/1024265.htm

all a bit stvange me finks....

NSXGB
27-05-2009, 04:14 PM
and your selling it already?!?! http://pistonheads.com/sales/1060919.htm

I'll have it for £26!
Is this the one from the Isle of Man?

Hagasan
27-05-2009, 04:17 PM
I'll have it for £26!
Is this the one from the Isle of Man?

See my edit.......same car in two different ads!!

I guess if you're going to try and trade in cars (?) and make a quick buck it's not to good using the same pics from the ad you bought the car from while it's still active and then bumping the price up in your ad!! Sherlock Holmes has nothing on this guy.....

NSXGB
27-05-2009, 04:23 PM
See my edit.......same car in two different ads!!
Ok, we also have the unregistered 'how much shall I sell my car for please help' poster. . . Strange behaviour. . .

Arfan Butt
27-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Hi nothing cloak and dagger about this :)

My dad asked me to enquire about the car from some members of this forum.
I hence went out out after getting some feedback of car to view ,liked the car brought the car from a lovely lady called mrs skinner who kept the car stored at jaguar showroom which belonged to a freind of hers .

Car was and is mint as described .brougt the car to my dad whojust didnt like the colour or the sound of the exhaust and wheel said it reminds him of knight rider hence him trying to find out on here as a guest for a guide price as he thought he should easily make 30 grand for it.

any way to cut a long story short he dosnt like it and I dont have the funds to buy ,so will be sold again .!

Any ifnfo needed i will be more than willing to help and im defenitely not a trader just a nsx lover who is always on the hunt for that special nsx.:):D:cool: