PDA

View Full Version : Cheap NSX

Rob_Fenn
01-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Crap/high mileage/damaged/CAT C/D NSX under £14k (ideally £10k region) wanted. Must be a Coupe and Manual.

As much as i'd like to, please don't offer anything at £16k even if its mint, i have a strict budget!

Many thanks,

Rob

Silver Surfer
01-07-2009, 06:14 PM
There's a CatC on Pistonheads...I think it is Keith Brettwoods one which he repaired going for £10.9K

SS

kowalski
01-07-2009, 06:15 PM
How about this one?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1006063.htm

leigh

(posted same time as SS!)

Silver Surfer
01-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Hah...beat you to it Leigh!:laugh:

SS

WhyOne?
01-07-2009, 09:37 PM
How about this one?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1006063.htm

leigh

(posted same time as SS!)

I looked at this car pre-prang in June 2006 (owned by Tom at the time) and it had ben properly maintained all of its lidfe and was in lovely condition inside and out.

If the repairs have been done properly & to a decent standard, it is a steal at ~£10k IMHO.

Rob_Fenn
02-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Thanks, in between this and a Scottish one.

aideen-nsx
06-07-2009, 07:44 PM
There's a CatC on Pistonheads...I think it is Keith Brettwoods one which he repaired going for £10.9K

SS

I looked at this one the weekend. Complete waste of My time(not sellers time), I travelled from Ireland with cash with every intention of buying this car as long as the repairs where decent. But unfortunately they where not. Not a professional repair at all more like a DIY job. The car may aswell of not been repaired at all... The chassis was not repaired properly, still twisted.. I could go on and on about it. There a very good reason for its low price, and in my opinion its not even worth half the price he is looking for. You would be better of just putting the extra few quid and buying a good clean one.
Probably only good for an oul track day car.

gsuds
07-07-2009, 02:07 PM
If the Scottish one was mine then I've just sold it! ;)

Cheers

Graham

jammy84
07-07-2009, 05:52 PM
I looked at this one the weekend. Complete waste of My time(not sellers time), I travelled from Ireland with cash with every intention of buying this car as long as the repairs where decent. But unfortunately they where not. Not a professional repair at all more like a DIY job. The car may aswell of not been repaired at all... The chassis was not repaired properly, still twisted.. I could go on and on about it. There a very good reason for its low price, and in my opinion its not even worth half the price he is looking for. You would be better of just putting the extra few quid and buying a good clean one.
Probably only good for an oul track day car.

that is shocking. whoever repaired this car should be ashamed of themselves. car is only worth half the asking price if you ask me then.

WhyOne?
07-07-2009, 07:03 PM
It is a great shame to here the news about BEANO.

The car was in lovely condition when I viewed it 3 yrs. ago & a credit to Tom, its then long time owner. I am sure he will be upset to hear this as well, the car was clearly is pride & joy.

Senninha
07-07-2009, 09:54 PM
It is a great shame to here the news about BEANO.

I too saw this NSX shortly after Tom sold it and it was a great example.

From the feedback above I guess there are few who would be interested.

What do you need it for Rob? A test mule for race parts / body panels?

Shame really, but I guess it helps the clean values further.

craigdonnelly
08-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Does anyone know anything about the Silver 3.0 manual on Autotrader reg J100 NSX?

I'm sure this was for sale on Pistonheads for £12k then on a dealers Website Car and Classic for £15k and now it is on another dealers website in Belfast!

P.s Did anyone see the NSX at Goodwood?

WhyOne?
08-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Which NSX at Goodwood?

On display? (In which case, no)

Or in the car parks? (in which case, other than Y1, also no!!!)

NSXGB
08-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Which NSX at Goodwood?

On display? (In which case, no)

Or in the car parks? (in which case, other than Y1, also no!!!)

A mate of mine said there he saw a Silver and Black NSX there on the Saturday.

craigdonnelly
08-07-2009, 10:16 AM
That is right it was a silver and black 3.0 manual owned by a supercar club called www.clubgt.co.uk (http://www.clubgt.co.uk) It was extra special for me because they also had a Triumph Stag parked next to it. So it was my favourite car and my Dad's favourite car next to each other. I doubt I will see them both together again.

Does anyone know anyting about J100 NSX?

Sublime
08-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know anyting about J100 NSX?

Take a look here http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=6488

Have fun,
Steven

craigdonnelly
08-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Thank you very much for the link to J100 NSX. I thought it was unusual that the same car was advertised three times in such a short period of time.

mutley
08-07-2009, 06:04 PM
If the Scottish one was mine then I've just sold it! ;)

Cheers

Graham

Who did you sell it to? are they joining the site?

gsuds
09-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Jim,

Nice guy down Surrey way, name of Andy Flower. Had a '91 til a couple of years back (?C7NSX), now returning to the fold. Proper car nut, building himself an Esprit track car. He hadn't previously used this site, but of course I gave it a good plug!

Where are you just now?

Cheers

Graham

jammy84
13-07-2009, 01:21 AM
back to the topic the owner has written:

"MY HONDA NSX IS STILL FOR SALE BUT IVE REMOVED THE ORIGINAL ADD DUE TO BEING SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY WANT THE CAR THEN THEY DONT BOTHER. I THINK ITS A BARGAIN FOR WHAT IT WAS UP FOR £10,995 BUT IT SEEMS THEY STILL THINK IT SHOULD BE CHEAPER.
SO HERE WE GO AGAIN FOR THE VERY LAST TIME. IF ANYONE WANTS THE CHEAPEST NSX THAT THEY CAN DRIVE AWAY AND YOU HAVE £9'995 CASH ITS YOURS. IF I CANT GET THIS IM TAKING IT OFF THE MARKET AND IM PLANNING ON REMOVING ALL THE OUTER PANELS AND FITTING A LAMBO MERCIELARGO BODYSHELL."

How on earth is that gonna work?