PDA

View Full Version : best air induction

hiroshi
12-10-2009, 07:48 PM
which air induction system consider you the best for nsx?

AR
13-10-2009, 11:10 AM
I think you got Uri's old car right? I would say that OEM is hard to beat if your engine is NA, once you go FI it might not be possible to fit it.

Cheers,

AR

hiroshi
13-10-2009, 11:31 AM
yes, i bought the car from uri.

AR
13-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Nice car still thinking of going for back to stock and changing the wheels?

hiroshi
13-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Nice car still thinking of going for back to stock and changing the wheels?

sure. +02 front bumpers and oem front and rear bumpers with oem side skirts.

Senninha
13-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Hi,

The 'best' will always invoke debate amongst owners and some will argue that the OEM box is very hard to beat because of the work that Honda put into that design.

For me, and a few others, installing the ProCar air intake and inner fender tube has delivered results when used with an aftermarket exhaust. This is due to the larger volume of air the car can pull allowing the exhaust to work efficiently.

I think Detlef has one for sale at present http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=6966
Look for the airbox kit

HTH, Paul

NSX 2000
13-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi,

The 'best' will always invoke debate amongst owners and some will argue that the OEM box is very hard to beat because of the work that Honda put into that design.

For me, and a few others, installing the ProCar air intake and inner fender tube has delivered results when used with an aftermarket exhaust. This is due to the larger volume of air the car can pull allowing the exhaust to work efficiently.

I think Detlef has one for sale at present http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=6966
Look for the airbox kit

HTH, Paul

Plus the carbon fibre does look really nice:drool:

rsevo6
13-10-2009, 10:02 PM
If interested: I have a Comptech CF airbox for sale (both CF underside/intake and CF toplid + Unifilter airfilter), almost new, only used for about 3K Mls. Price: 895 E + shipping (about 20E)