PDA

View Full Version : Best Honda dealers for service

AR
23-08-2005, 08:16 PM
My car is due for its cambelt replacement and I'll want the waterpump replaced too, maybe a good look at camplugs, V-tec spool filters and valve clearances.

Ryland Honda is just a few blocks away from me and Spiro their mechanic seem like a knowledgeable guy, however they do not service NSXs on a regular basis and I will feel better with a more experienced place as they might have everything needed to service it there.

Also do you get a courtesy car. I used to get one when servicing my Amazons at Ryland Toyota, but now I just get them service by an independent mechanic.

Cheers

AR

UltraViolet
26-08-2005, 11:09 AM
I used Two Mills for my last service and new clutch. They are very experienced with NSXs hence my choice despite them being a sizeable journey from my home.

AR
29-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Cheers, I figure that I might as well get the best place for the job. I went all the way from Cardiff to Egham for an exhaust so I would not mind a longer trip for a reliable service. Even if it means spending more on petrol.

jaytip
30-08-2005, 12:52 AM
AR,
If you are going to go to Two Mills for your services i would suggest you travel up through mid wales over the beacons and beyond.There are some superb roads on the way up there.
I booked the car in for a service,but instead of coming back home the same day and then driving back up to collect it, i spent the night in the Tudor Rose which is right next door and then came home the next day nice and fresh.

michaelw
31-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Your not wrong about the roads around Breckon, they are superb. I have just been on Holiday in Tenby and came home via Builth Wells superb. My wifes Audi now needs new brakes though :o

Michael.