PDA

View Full Version : NSX gone wild

wantansx
31-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Man, this video on youtube is awesome for NSX....no doubt most of you have already seen it...

The thing is, I click on autotrader and pistonheads to look for the NSX, and somehow most of them doesn't look as nice...

well apart from james's motor that has now sold..and the other LBB NSX that has popped up...maybe it's just the photos...

Are black and white, yellow facelift NSX v v rare in this country?

Also, is there any modifications for the rear lights, as they look a bit dated?

Other then that, the car looks and sounds awesome!

AR
03-11-2009, 05:06 PM
The thing is, I click on autotrader and pistonheads to look for the NSX, and somehow most of them doesn't look as nice...

All of them are modified and 2 for sure are not 02 plus, BTW a large number are also SC.

So is a case of pay to play.

wantansx
03-11-2009, 05:10 PM
well I won't be supercharging them, but I have to say that Gtone exhaust sounds superb!!

I would gladly shell out the monies for that exhaust....

Sudesh
03-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Man, this video on youtube is awesome for NSX....no doubt most of you have already seen it...

well apart from james's motor that has now sold..and the other LBB NSX that has popped up...maybe it's just the photos...

Are black and white, yellow facelift NSX v v rare in this country?

Also, is there any modifications for the rear lights, as they look a bit dated?

Other then that, the car looks and sounds awesome!

Hi,

as per the PM, I only know of 2 White standard faclift NSX's and 1 white facelift NSX-R, but I dont know all the NSX lol! So might be one or 2 tucked away somewhere else. Not sure on yellow on black. You you need to remember is, the facelift came out in 2002 and ended in 05 so thats only 3 years of NSX's sale and the price back then new was £60k+

The only mods I have seen for the rear lights was the LED conversions they are now doing in the states, look ok but a bit uch for my taste.

wantansx
03-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Thanks a lot for the info, I shall google the LED conversion for the rears to see what it looks like.

I don't have to have white, but it would be nice....

white dc2, white dc5, white nsx!

:)

TheSebringOne
04-11-2009, 12:07 AM
The only facelift black ones I know are Pauls or NSX2000 and another went to the Channel Islands, both were the final 12.

The only white facelifts I know belong to Nigel who did own a 2004 & then a pearl white one, which is one of the final 12. Then theres the only Type R one in the UK, may still be owned by member here?

AR
04-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Thanks a lot for the info, I shall google the LED conversion for the rears to see what it looks like.

I don't have to have white, but it would be nice....

white dc2, white dc5, white nsx!

:)

Best solution is to buy an earlier car, either white or black, do 02 conversion. Very unlikely that you will find an 02 plus white NSX in the UK.

Rob_Fenn
04-11-2009, 05:02 PM
The white NSX-R owned by fusilov was up for sale in it's feature in Performance Car. I presume some other lucky bugger has it.