PDA

View Full Version : Another Planet

DAVEMAT
14-11-2009, 03:55 AM
Found this on another forum, are these w@nkers for real, where the hell do they get these ideas??????
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6841326.ece

Silver Surfer
14-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Oh...I need a new bike....
I Know..I go and run my bike into a car....:rolleyes:

SS

AR
14-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I can't get the link to work.

lotusolly
14-11-2009, 02:45 PM
The same as when a car hits a pedestrian!
Thankfully I have never been in the situation, but it must be traumatic for a driver who is obeying the rules of the road to have someone run infront of them from nowhere!
When was the last time you watched a advert reminding parents that roads are a dangerous place and they shouldn't be letting there kids run loose on them!

Olly

Dragonlady
15-11-2009, 09:20 AM
:angry:

This country is driving me crazy. Cyclists are the worst people on the roads for the disregard of rules.
Traffic lights, any colour means go for it. They swerve all over the road with no regard for other road users. And when they are out on the country roads in their clubs sometimes riding three abreast, that just pi**es me off, good on that cheff for riding them off the road, they never move over for you.

Just my 2p.

Regards Ian

simonprelude
15-11-2009, 10:38 AM
When on a speed awareness course we were told the safest roads are motorways where speed is higher, the underlying message of the course was speed kills. How do they work that one out then??

As an ex semi-pro cyclist, I can see where all the points come from and why drivers get pi55ed off, you've got to remember though, it is pretty much the top overall method of transport when you take into consideration speed, green effect etc etc etc and the cyclist will continue to get promoted on the roads until cars are no more.