PDA

View Full Version : something to do in the winter

ollie
24-11-2009, 12:50 PM
hi everyone ,

i know i am going to be bored , so looking to upgarde a few things on my 2004 NSX over the winter , anybody want to clear out any aftermarket bits that they are not using / dont want , ie , double DIN centre console , steering wheel / boss , chassis reinforcement bars , under bonnet / interior goodies ect ect .
happy to pay sensible cash , also have N5 XAM (NSX AM ) on retention to swap , if that tickles your fancy

cheers guys

steve

Driver Matt
26-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Rather than fettle the car I've taken to transcontinental business trips. A lot less standing in line than flying !!
Somerset to Patras in 2.5 days. Hour after hour at 100mph. Have fallen in love with the toy all over again.

TheQuietOne
26-11-2009, 01:02 PM
I have to agree. I'd say drive your car more! I haven'e really driven mine since August and dusted it off for a service on Monday. Since then I have driven it every day - I just can't believe how much I missed it.

Winter or no winter these things are for driving! :)

simonprelude
26-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Hello Matt, thought you'd dropped off the face of the planet......

TheQuietOne
26-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Hello Matt, thought you'd dropped off the face of the planet......

Hi Simon,

I know sorry. I've not had a great couple of months for one reason or another, mainly work and I haven't been posting, just checking the site on my phone every now and again. Getting things together now, and driving the car again has really put a smile on my face, so shallow! We'll have to have a catch up soon, I need to see James as I've been the ****test friend on earth since my wedding to him! I hope all is well with you?

Cheers,

Matt.

Senninha
26-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Matt,

Real friends will only truly be concerned that you and the family are in good health and well. We all understand how work and life help time pass at the most rapid of rates!

Good to hear from you and when you catch up with James, I'm sure a quick drive will put a smile on his face....

regards, Paul

PeteM
26-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Matt, Jame's has been that upset he has turned his back on the club and even sold his car !

On a serious note, hope married life is good and hope to catch up with you soon.

Pete.

AR
26-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Good to hear from you Matt, hope all is well.

TheSebringOne
26-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Same here too, its great to hear from you Matt. I hope married life is treating you well too. :)

TheQuietOne
26-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm going to get my act together and help get the forum sorted for when Kev steps back which I think won't be too far off unless we can convince him otherwise!

It's really nice to read your comments, I still love this forum :-)