PDA

View Full Version : NSX-R

jaytip
16-09-2005, 08:21 PM
How many are there in the UK??
I was talking to a chap earlier who new i had an NSX and he told me his boss had bought a new white one.As the conversation went on i realised he was describing an NSX-R :shock: He talked about the fixed back red seats,the see through engine cover and the carbon fibre rear spoiler.He then went on to say about the unusual tyres on it and he also described it as the "lightweight" NSX.
I am from south wales and i havn't heard of any down here( i presume he works in south wales) :?

Rob_Fenn
18-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Well there are definetly 2 of the facelift NSX-Rs over here because they were imported by Honda.

As for earlier models, i know there was a green one on here for sale. I'm sure there are probably a couple of other personal imports around but i reckon a handful is it.

My dad (who is on here) enquired about importing one but supposedly it would be trouble getting past emissions :?

-Rob

simonprelude
19-09-2005, 12:34 PM
As far as I know one of the facelift ones was returned to Japan ??

Unless anyone knows any different, if not then I would be interested in buying this car :)

Clive
09-10-2005, 07:24 PM
The facelfit white NSX-R is for sale in this week's Top Marques. "Sensible offers." it says.

Clive