PDA

View Full Version : looking for an european NSX, lefthand drive and manual transmission

deviljapan
18-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a Honda NSX, Manual, lefthand drive, Less than 100000 km, with records, and service up to date. Never accidented.

up to 30000 euros. according to the year and condition of the car.

up to 35000 euros if its a 97 NA2.

I'm from Spain, but I could go to see the car to any other country in europe if it is in good condition.

rsevo6
18-03-2010, 10:42 PM
You're looking for a needle in a haystack with this description and especially at the price you are willing/able to pay.
I know, have been there 4 years ago when looking all over Europe for a good LHD NA2 for over 6 months.
Of the very few NA2 NSX for sale (are rare in LHD), they were either not up to my standard (most of them) or the few good ones (only seen 2 that fit the bill)) were way too expensive (60K+ Euros for a '98) at that moment.
After a search of almost 6 months I finally found a good one at lot higher price than you have in mind.
9 out of 10 cars will not meet your demands and it will imho be impossible to find one that fits your demands at your pricelevel.
I have recently seen several '91 with asking prices of about 23-26K Euro that I myself wouldn't have touched with a pole, but were nevertheless sold around the 22K mark.
From what I have seen, I estimate the new owners will have to invest in the region of 3-5K+ Euro on top of the purchase price to get these cars in acceptable condition (still far from perfect) and that was for '91 cars!!
Nevertheless: good luck with the quest.

goldnsx
18-03-2010, 10:50 PM
As already mentioned your price target of a NA2 is too low. There are plenty of NA1 up to EUR 30k on mobile.de. This is the wrong forum to search an LHD NSX anyway. ;)

deviljapan
19-03-2010, 03:10 PM
when I said NA2 I was thinking in a 97 (not Targa), I'm sure that I will not find a 99-2004 in this range price..

Really, I don't think That 35000 for a 97 model is a very crazy idea.

About one year ago, a 98 model with less than 40000 km, was sold at an official dealer in germany with official guarantee. They were asking 36000 for this car. Unfortunatly a year ago I did'nt have this money. Now I have the dream and I have the money.

Sure that this is not the best place for looking a LHD, but I know that there are some LHD cars in UK. And I'm sure that somewhere in Uk there is at least one LHD NSX.

I'm from Spain, rsevo6 is from netherland.. maybe there are more european people in this forum.

anyway I'm sorry if some one is upset with my quest.

eclipse1501
19-03-2010, 07:15 PM
You will rarely find a LHD car surfacing in UK. There are plenty of resources in Spain as you must know but you will struggle for that budget (as you will know?).

Thats often the reason half serious buyers trawl UK sites - as they dont want to pay continental prices, such as on AutoScout:

http://www.autoscout24.es/List.aspx?vis=1&make=31&model=1782&pricefrom=1000&cy=E&page=1&maxresults=500&results=20&ustate=N,U&um=True&sort=price&zipc=E

There are plenty of NSX for sale in Spain right now and on the islands.

deviljapan
19-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Thanks but I knew autoscout and many other sites before..

I've had the pleasure of seen any of the NSX that are for sale rigth now in Spain, in person, but I didn't find what I'm looking for.

I'm still looking, if someone with a LHD is interested in my offer please let me know. :D

jaytip
20-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Err,yeah,ok. :rolleyes:

http://www.autoscout24.es/Details.aspx?id=167481176

Silver Surfer
20-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Bargain Type R :rolleyes:

SS

deviljapan
20-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Err,yeah,ok. :rolleyes:

http://www.autoscout24.es/Details.aspx?id=167481176

FAKE NSX-R, this car is for sale since 3 years ago at the same price.. I contact with the owner to inform him that isn't a NSX-R but he still is convinced that it is a NSX-R.. what more can I say?

eclipse1501
20-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Yes we all know this one down here - in Torremolinos. He is deluded which is a shame as it seems like quite a clean NSX.

AR
20-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a Honda NSX, Manual, lefthand drive, Less than 100000 km, with records, and service up to date. Never accidented.

For around 20000 - 30000 euros. according to the year and condition of the car.

30000 - 35000 euros if its a NA2.

I'm from Spain, but I could go to see the car to any other country in europe if it is in good condition.

Hombre por ese dinero un NA1 y en malas condiciones, que los NSX no estan tan abudantes. Un NA2 ni sonarlo tio, pero como dicen, se han dado casos!

Good luck on the search but the budgets is a bit low for NA2.

deviljapan
20-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Hombre por ese dinero un NA1 y en malas condiciones, que los NSX no estan tan abudantes. Un NA2 ni sonarlo tio, pero como dicen, se han dado casos!

está claro que no tenía que haber puesto ninguna cantidad, se de sobra lo que valen estos coches, simplemente puse desde 20000 porque se que en UK están mucho más baratos y a lo mejor de casualidad había alguno con volante a la izquierda por allí.
Como he dicho antes hace una año vi en Alemania vender un NA2 del 98 impecable con poquisimos kilometros por 36000e en un concesionario Honda oficial y con garantía. Hace tiempo tambien vi en otro concesionario oficial que vendían un NSX del 93 impecable, muchisimos extras.. estuvo a 32000 euros durante más de un año, un día lo bajaron a 25000 y en una semana ya estaba vendido.
Puedes creerme o no pero te aseguro que no me invento nada, igualmente se que son unos precios muy bajos, y esto es solo un anuncio, no estoy obligando a nadie a vender el suyo por ese precio ni mucho menos. Lo curioso es que a algunos parece que le ha molestado el anuncio, pero nadie de UK me ha dicho nada.. de todas formas lo que menos quiero es crear mal ambiente en el foro, espero poder encontrar pronto el coche de mis sueños y poder compartirlo con vosotros =)