PDA

View Full Version : 3.2 for under £20K

Silver Surfer
15-04-2010, 07:52 PM
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1634860.htm

I am sure this car was owned by a club member here.

SS

AR
15-04-2010, 08:55 PM
I think it sold once for around 27K. Only thing letting it down at first glance is the covers where the roll cage used to be.

Cheers,

AR

Hagasan
15-04-2010, 09:32 PM
I think it sold once for around 27K. Only thing letting it down at first glance is the covers where the roll cage used to be.

Cheers,

AR

It's Craigdonelly's old car......Went from Edinburgh up to Aberdeen. The guy I bought my car from knew quite a bit about the history of this particular car. He worked at Aston Martin

havoc
16-04-2010, 07:45 AM
I take it then from the comments above that "completely standard" in the advert refers only to it's current condition, not it's previous condition or what it was used for???

WhyOne?
16-04-2010, 10:19 AM
I may be wrong here, but IIRC it was used as a test hack by Jaguar.

jonny
16-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Hello All,

Yes the car in question is mine. Unfortunately I have to sell it as I am embarking on a new business venture.

"completely standard" does indeed refer to the cars current state. I was made aware of the roll cage that was once fitted but apart from that I don't really know of any other modification. Unless I've overlooked a twin turbo conversion or Nos injection system! :eek: :laugh:

I have limited knowledge about what Jaguar actually used the car for. There are probably some people on here that know more about it than I do. I think my price is fair. I'm not trying to deceive anyone with my advert.

I appreciate that you will all have opinions and comments, just please try to keep them positive.

Thanks,

Jonny

havoc
16-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Personally, I'd say that's a hefty discount off what an 'unmolested' (no offence meant) 3.2 would set someone back, so unless there's a couple of years competition use somewhere in its history, then you're being very fair. Someone willing to take a punt on it could pick up a bargain...

dan the man
17-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Nice conversion on back lights...*** cars much safer with more brake lights and cooler!

markc
18-04-2010, 03:38 AM
I may be wrong here, but IIRC it was used as a test hack by Jaguar.

I appreciate that you will all have opinions and comments, just please try to keep them positive.

I believe by "test hack" WhyOne meant "performance and ride/handling reference point" :)

Good luck with the sale Jonny, the car has very solid service history and well known provenance, some lucky person is going to get an absolute bargain.

Cheers

Mark

NSX 2000
18-04-2010, 08:39 AM
I believe by "test hack" WhyOne meant "performance and ride/handling reference point" :)

Good luck with the sale Jonny, the car has very solid service history and well known provenance, some lucky person is going to get an absolute bargain.

Cheers

Mark

Plus one :)

jonny
18-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the comments guys :)

Really wish I didn't have to sell. I once vowed to never let it go. But needs must. I'm sure I will own another NSX in the future.

Lankstarr
28-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Amazed this hasn't been snapped up! It's cheaper than the NA1 cars being advertised and I'd say worth mid twenties.

Sell it quick so I can advertise mine:laugh:

L*