PDA

View Full Version : Downforce in US

JP825
23-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Anybody here has bought direct from DF before? whats the experience like?

NSXGB
23-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Yes, bought an intake scoop a few years back. Trouble free transaction.

JP825
24-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Anyone interested in some DF parts like NSX-R spoiler so we can share out the shipping cost?:)

Senninha
27-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Anyone interested in some DF parts like NSX-R spoiler so we can share out the shipping cost?:)

I've dealt with them a few times, they are OK but not overly quick to ship items.

The only parts interest I'm currently aware of is a few owners showing interest in the new seats, but we're not rushing to place the orders just yet.

I have their DF-R spoiler which is slightly different on the leading edge. I perfer the way it aligns to the bootlid bodywork where as the OEM replica has the unusual front 'lip'

regards, Paul

Lankstarr
27-04-2010, 07:17 AM
I'd like to check out fittment of a few bits before ordering and need to have s good look at their site. Interested, but maybe not for a few weeks or after JFest

WhyOne?
27-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Is it Downforce who produce the rear window 'garnish' (c/f vesrsion of the duct/vent which runs along the rear edge of the engine compartment / window)?

If so, I may well be interested.

Edit...to answer my own question...yes it is Downforce...this is the part I am talking about:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134199

rocco1
27-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Anyone interested in some DF parts like NSX-R spoiler so we can share out the shipping cost?:)Hi mate i am also thinking about a DF part like NSX-R spoiler,so send me a pm and we can talk.Rocco

Senninha
27-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Guys,

If you are ordering Cf parts please ensure you specify what laquer you require. The default for DF parts is a dark tinted clearcoat, which leaves the parts almost black in appearance. They will finish parts in a clear tint which you will require if you want to see the CF of your new investment.

HTH,

Regards, Paul

DAVEMAT
02-05-2010, 06:06 AM
Here's a pic of mine, I have the Downforce spoiler, skirts &door panels + the 2002 rear valance