PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Nobbys11
25-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Hello all,
I need some help. I stupidly backed my beautiful 1996 red NSX into my own front gate DOH!!!:( Now I need a new offside rear panel,new rear bumper and new offside rear light cluster/panel.
Does anyone have one or all of these kicking around their home somewhere that they don't need?
I look forward to hearing from someone,anyone that can help
Thanks

NSXGB
26-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Oops.
There is a rear panel on ebay at the moment but I'm not sure which side it is. . . Worth a look.

Jetz Racing on Prime do an 02 rear bumper for reasonable money, not so sure about shipping cost but might be an option for you.

EDIT: Ebay item number 260592299441. Right rear panel with light damage...looks ok but depends how bad yours is. Not too badly priced even when shipped from Spain! Might be worth making an offer.

AR
26-04-2010, 07:28 AM
A wanted to buy ad on NSXPRIME would be the best bet.

How bad is it?

Cheers,

AR

Sudesh
26-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Pretty sure I have all those bits!

Hello all,
I need some help. I stupidly backed my beautiful 1996 red NSX into my own front gate DOH!!!:( Now I need a new offside rear panel,new rear bumper and new offside rear light cluster/panel.
Does anyone have one or all of these kicking around their home somewhere that they don't need?
I look forward to hearing from someone,anyone that can help
Thanks

Kaz-kzukNA1
26-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Not sure about the country spec of your NSX but please check the detail of each parts if you are sourcing them from outside of your country.

For example, there are several different specs for the lens colour and number of marker/brake lights at the tail light assy.

You may also want to check the spec of rear wing as some of them will have reflector lens on it. The shape of rear bumper around the license plate area is also different.

Regards,
Kaz

nobby
26-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Theres a SHOCK! :D

Pretty sure I have all those bits!