PDA

View Full Version : TAITEC Exhausts + Japanese Parts direct - Any interest?

BrownBear
06-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Hi,

not much use to me now, but I've been discussing with one of the Honda tuners here whether people would be interested in obtaining the TAITEC exhausts direct from japan (rather than via the USA, which seems the only route at the moment).

The company (www.b-factory.com) has been in touch with TAITEC in Japan and has managed to get the import concession for their products in the UK.

Since I know the guys in the company personally, I'm just posting to see if there would be any interest from anyone here (IHE seem to be the first upgrade people do). If there is, then Ron can post up the parts and availability direct on the Vendors forum.

Example: The Taitec JGTC GT008 Parallel Exit exhaust would work out about £900 imported.

Any interest, post here or contact the Ron direct on ronald@b-factory.com

Thanks
Joe

PS: They can import any OEM part direct from Honda Japan also.

modarr
06-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey B Bear

I will be after a zorst some time soon. I need to get my manifolds on, buy or make de-cat pipes etc. Not quite ready but definitely interested.

Mo

BrownBear
07-10-2005, 06:47 AM
Hi Mo,

Taitec exhausts are listed here
http://www.taita.co.jp/products/taitec/index.html

Let ron know what you want when you're ready :)

wgmr
07-10-2005, 07:49 AM
HI

I too am very interested in headers de catting and pipes, the TIATEC parallel exhast is a particular favourite. I may well go in with you guys, though was trying to last til after xmas so I have some cash!

UltraViolet
07-10-2005, 01:28 PM
I can vouch for Ricardo and his Dad too (B-Factory) .... they are one of the few approved Revolutions dealers - we reject circa 90%.... they only get approved when tried, tested, lots of good feedback etc etc.

Only had one negative feedback during the time we have listed them (several years) and that was to do more with the Spoon part not being explicit over some of the road limitations.

Clive
09-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Is this a silencer only? Is it made of polished stainless steel? Are noise levels and power increased? Sorry for all the questions!

Clive

Kevin
09-10-2005, 06:43 PM
I would like the TAITEC headers.

I'm no hurry at all, and could wait until a large order is put together.

BrownBear
10-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Please contact Ronald direct with any questions - he's very helpful..