PDA

View Full Version : Black 2005 £46k @ Chiswick

Lankstarr
14-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Just come onto Autotrader, will be interested to see if this sells but carrying warranty and dealer backed it may well fetch this premium.

I wonder if they had it traded in?

Pretty much the same as my red one which I paid £9k less for a couple of months back... and sold for 11.5k less 14 months back!

When will the LBBP reappear at £42k? It'll look a good deal next to this!

L*

WhyOne?
14-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Would the warranty on this car be any different to the (~£650 p/a) Honda extended warranty available on all cars less than 8(?) years old?

AR
14-06-2010, 12:21 PM
The words crack pipe and put it down come to my head!!!

NoelWatson
14-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Would the warranty on this car be any different to the (~£650 p/a) Honda extended warranty available on all cars less than 8(?) years old?

Not sure, but last time I was at Chiswick they said you can extend warranty beyond eight years

Ewan
14-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Blimey. Chiswick must have been reading this forum, and seeing Noel's posts on PH saying how facelift coupes are appreciating in value :P

WhyOne?
14-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Not sure, but last time I was at Chiswick they said you can extend warranty beyond eight years

Yes, I think that is correct, but IIRC, it becomes less comprehensive at this point?

Nick Graves
14-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Given the dealer premium, I think it's priced (with negotiation space) based upon a certain red one for sale elsewhere.

It'd be interesting to find out what happens.

rocco1
14-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Given the dealer premium, I think it's priced (with negotiation space) based upon a certain red one for sale elsewhere.

It'd be interesting to find out what happens.
Decided to take mine off the market,she's a keeper!

Nick Graves
14-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Glad you've come to your senses! Mind you, the car's got its own back at you.

Oh well, I suppose that makes the black one even rarer then...

Dragonlady
14-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Would have been nice to see some proper photos of the car in the advert instead of pictures from a book photoshopped onto a background!

Ian

Ewan
14-06-2010, 07:17 PM
Would have been nice to see some proper photos of the car in the advert instead of pictures from a book photoshopped onto a background!

Ian

That really pisses me off - to see premium-priced cars advertised with no proper photos ... main dealers particularly seem to like using stock pics rather than actual ones of the car.

Under the normal run of things, I'd think "if you can't be arsed to take a photo of it, I can't be arsed to come and see it" but if you're after something as rare as an NSX, maybe you don't have the option of taking your business elsewhere...

Ewan

Nick Graves
14-06-2010, 07:32 PM
You mean it's not the real car covered in that trendy sticky-back plastic stuff? ;)

Senninha
14-06-2010, 07:53 PM
You mean it's not the real car covered in that trendy sticky-back plastic stuff? ;)

As if anyone would do such a thing to an NSX :eek:

Lankstarr
14-06-2010, 09:49 PM
it almost looks magnum grey in the photos!

Does anyone know of this car? not one of the last 12.

Sudesh
14-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Thats an absolutely dreadful add for a car dealer to put out, wording is even shocking.

2 Doors OBVIOUSLY, Manual, Coupe, Petrol OBVIOUSLY, 30,663 miles, Berlina Black, 2 Owner(s), Tan Leather, Leather upholstery OBVIOUSLY,, Cruise control, Dual front SRS airbags, Anti-lock braking system (ABS), Central locking, Front electric windows, OBVIOUSLY UNLESS THERE IS A 4 DOOR VERSION I DONT KNOW OFF lol, Electric adjustable door mirrors, BOSE audio system, 6 CD autochanger, Telescopically adjustable steering wheel, Front seat power adjustment, Stereo cassette tuner with RDS Why even mention this lol, Side impact protection beams, Front seat belt pre-tensioners, Body colour bumpers WOULD LIKE TO THINK SO, Body colour door mirrors, AGAIN WOULD HOPE SO, Leather wrapped gear knob, Adjustable dashboard illumination Thats definately going to sway a customer into buying! £45,995

Lankstarr
14-06-2010, 10:22 PM
good point - I wonder if my car has adjustable dash illumination!

That's a tick box ad if I ever saw one.

L*:laugh:

NZNick
15-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Just looking on the Honda UK website - used car section - the reg is listed as RE05HSY - first registered on 31/03/05. Does this ring any bells with anyone?
45,995 seems a bit rich to me - at least 5,995 !!

Senninha
15-06-2010, 07:32 AM
it almost looks magnum grey in the photos!

I cant access autotrader through work firewalls ... can someone post up pics please?

Nick Graves
15-06-2010, 09:51 AM
As if anyone would do such a thing to an NSX :eek:

There was exactly a thread by some red-roofers with black-envy doing it on here but a few weeks ago!

:D

Nick Graves
15-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Sudesh,

I think that advert is derived from a 'tick-box' principle used by many traders in used grot-boxes. It allows those bereft of creativity to design an advert for the lowest common denominator buyer.

Personally, I dunno why anyone would advertise an NSX on Autotrader, unless it were a real dog. In which case, e-Bay might as well do.

nobby
15-06-2010, 10:05 AM
yes there is the check box actions but this is a 45+k car they are advertising, and the description in the ad is truly shocking! ... i could not believe how they advertised it?! ... talk about running a great car down. I cannot believe they mentioned cassette player! we are in the digital age now, not as if we have just moved from 8 track! :eek:

Sudesh,

I think that advert is derived from a 'tick-box' principle used by many traders in used grot-boxes. It allows those bereft of creativity to design an advert for the lowest common denominator buyer.

Personally, I dunno why anyone would advertise an NSX on Autotrader, unless it were a real dog. In which case, e-Bay might as well do.

markc
15-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Personally, I dunno why anyone would advertise an NSX on Autotrader, unless it were a real dog.

Why so? If you are advertising a car, any car, by private sale surely Autotrader has easily the most reach? Using any of the more discerning or exclusive methods you're just limiting your audience.

Cheers

Mark

Boomin33
15-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I think that if it had 15 - 20K miles it would still be £6K overpriced.

and that's me with an 03 with the same mileage, who should be talking prices up!

btw... doesn't look like tan Leather by the pics... looks black interior.. Guess I'll have to go down for a closer look ;)

...Does make the Silver 05 w/16K miles that went for £36K a couple months back look like a steal.

gunner2010
15-06-2010, 07:57 PM
so i called up about this car today...one of the last 12,black with brown,2 owners.salesman was honest,it's on sor,cracked rear bumper,2 scuffed rims,couple of stonechips and some 'brake rusting'???clearly if one were to buy it Chiswick would take care of all of that.

i'd love to find another top notch nsx for daily use (my red car is not in London,nor would i want it to be) but i suspect this one isn't it.

still,good news for owners is that the mkt for these seems to be shifting quite quickly as we all realise and i promise that's not me talking my own book because i'll never sell mine.

thoughts?

Nick Graves
16-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Well, at least Berlina's relatively easy to colour-match.

But for that money I'd expect a truly original, near-perfect example. Sounds a bit abused to me.

Having said that, it does fit in with my NSX-bubble theory.

And that's coming from someone who likewise, has no intention of selling, hence not minding buying during a bubble.

NSXs are more fun than gold. (Apologies to GoldNSX!)

NSX 2000
17-06-2010, 11:35 AM
This caris now not on autotrader, or Honda used cars, but is still on Chiswick's own website http://www.chiswickhonda.com/showroom/cars/

I wonder if it has been sold

Boomin33
18-06-2010, 08:25 AM
I sure hope so... wife and I were going to go down in the next week to look at it.

would have been a frightening thing to do right now. :no::eek:

Sudesh
18-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Cant find it on there own site?

This caris now not on autotrader, or Honda used cars, but is still on Chiswick's own website http://www.chiswickhonda.com/showroom/cars/

I wonder if it has been sold

Lankstarr
18-06-2010, 03:03 PM
So it's overpriced yet Rob was going to look at it and Gunner both potentially as a second NSX. If it's sold that quickly maybe it was underpriced!

If people already with an NSX are willing to pay for this then people with the cash that want one get sick of waiting and missing out and say s0d the extra 5-6k it may cost me. If you went for any new supercar you'd lose £20k just driving it off the forecourt!

If I were to put mine up for sale it would be at £60k, I wouldn't consider selling it for any less!

L*

Dragonlady
18-06-2010, 03:10 PM
There's a new one appeared on PH, LBB 2002 £42000 with low miles.

Ian

Nick Graves
18-06-2010, 03:31 PM

Just up the road from me!

I think I recognise the name - wasn't it on for sale a while ago & went quickly?

EDIT: "went quickly" means he might have come to his senses & decided to hang on to it!

NSXGB
18-06-2010, 03:37 PM

Ian

Part Exchange: NSX 3.2 TARGA IN IMOLA PEARL

Sudesh
18-06-2010, 03:47 PM
I cant find that one? I assume by PH you mean Piston Heads?

EDIT: Just refreshed the page and it came up

Ian

Nick Graves
18-06-2010, 03:50 PM

Yeah; Bob Hope & No Hope...

gunner2010
18-06-2010, 03:55 PM
black car did sell,next day.i never saw it in the end.

Dragonlady
18-06-2010, 04:20 PM
I wonder what they got for it and if they agreed to fix the minor problems?
Keep an eye out for new members with a black NSX.

Ian

markc
18-06-2010, 04:26 PM

Ian

Just how many LBB facelifts are there out there!!! Must be at least a couple of hundred with regularity they come up for sale ;)

Cheers

Mark

NoelWatson
18-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Just how many LBB facelifts are there out there!!! Must be at least a couple of hundred with regularity they come up for sale ;)

Cheers

Mark

Doesn't Rob have one of these?

AR
18-06-2010, 05:00 PM
I am confused did it sell was it SOR or did they get a part exchange one???

AR
18-06-2010, 05:05 PM

Ian

Is that the one that was in London and the owner had the front bumper resprayed or is that a different one?

Way too many LBB!!!

rocco1
18-06-2010, 05:19 PM

Ian
Its the same car that was sold for £38k 6weeks ago,and is was sold from the Manchester area.

Nick Graves
18-06-2010, 05:22 PM

Cheers

Mark

What, resorting to confirmation bias, to justify not getting one?

Well, that's what I'm doing, anyway.

Nick Graves
18-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Its the same car that was sold for £38k 6weeks ago,and is was sold from the Manchester area.

That's where I got confused over the name; it briefly came back with a really crappily-worded ad & disappeared again!

AR
18-06-2010, 06:08 PM
http://powertochange.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bursting-your-bubble.jpg

Marky
19-06-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm pleased to report that the black NSX at Honda Chiswick went to me :D

I sold my 2003 LBB car last year to a buyer in HK and always wanted a black one, especially after the problems I had matching the paintwork on the LBB car. Honda are tidying it up for me before I collect it. It has a beige interior which is not to my taste so I'm going to make it all black inside and fit recaros. I am getting a quote from Plans Motorsport to do the job. Also going to fit NSX-R front bonnet and rear spoiler, and new dampers to lower the ride hide a couple of inches. Is there anyone else apart from Plans who do this kind of work, maybe closer to London where I live? Also is Science of Speed the best person for the parts or should I order from Procar Specials in Germany? I will post photos once I collect the car in a couple of weeks. In terms of price... I think it was worth £40k being a 2005 car and in black, but its hard to negotiate hard when there are so few late cars for sale.

Sudesh
19-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Congrats on your purchase! Look forward to seeing some pics especially after you fit the recaros. If you were here I would do the work for you as we do interiors and full leather retrims as well as other work.

James on here has/had a bonnet available, maybe worth sending him a PM.

I sold my 2003 LBB car last year to a buyer in HK and always wanted a black one, especially after the problems I had matching the paintwork on the LBB car. Honda are tidying it up for me before I collect it. It has a beige interior which is not to my taste so I'm going to make it all black inside and fit recaros. I am getting a quote from Plans Motorsport to do the job. Also going to fit NSX-R front bonnet and rear spoiler, and new dampers to lower the ride hide a couple of inches. Is there anyone else apart from Plans who do this kind of work, maybe closer to London where I live? Also is Science of Speed the best person for the parts or should I order from Procar Specials in Germany? I will post photos once I collect the car in a couple of weeks. In terms of price... I think it was worth £40k being a 2005 car and in black, but its hard to negotiate hard when there are so few late cars for sale.

Boomin33
19-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Congratulations and enjoy! You got a real Stunner there.

I sent PM re: your beige interior ;)

Nick Graves
19-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Congratulations.

Not sure about the NSX-R bits, but it's easily reversible later on.

I agree about the hearing-aid beige (although toned down a la NSX refresh thread, it looks OK) I'd never even considered an interior swap before. Again, easily reverible if originality becomes important.

I've heard about colour match problems with LBBP and it's helping reinforce my confirmation bias - touching-in NFR is soooo easy!

Silver Surfer
19-06-2010, 11:50 AM
James on here has/had a bonnet available, maybe worth sending him a PM.

Congrats!

you can try Dixon Motorsport to see if they are able to do the work....they are based near Erith not far from the Dartford Tunnel/Bridge.

AFAIK...James has taken the NSX-R bonnet to the skip to be crush!!!:eek:

SS

markc
19-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I am getting a quote from Plans Motorsport to do the job. Also going to fit NSX-R front bonnet and rear spoiler, and new dampers to lower the ride hide a couple of inches.

Congratulations Marky, nice motah. Black looks particularly good when clean but stays clean for about 30secs. It shows up every speck of dirt and raindrop stain so I hope you like cleaning your cars... a lot :)

New dampers won't lower the car, you'll need new springs to do that. Springs and dampers must be matched so you'll need to read up on everything available to ensure you get a set that doesn't wreck the ride/handling for sake of of lower stance. The Type S springs/dampers for example while a lot firmer are well matched but won't lower the car. Pretty much the same for the NSX-R suspension (no lower) but that's VERY hard for road use. Check what anit-roll (sway in Americanese) bars the suspension supplier recommends or again you'll unbalance it.

Cheers

Mark

Marky
19-06-2010, 01:37 PM
thanks Mark. Plans Motorsport suggested Nitrons for normal day-to-day use for about £1500. I am in two minds as the ride is so perfect with the normal settings, although a little soft. Does anyone know a good place to go apart from Plans that are closer to me in London?

markc
19-06-2010, 02:35 PM
thanks Mark. Plans Motorsport suggested Nitrons for normal day-to-day use for about £1500. I am in two minds as the ride is so perfect with the normal settings, although a little soft. Does anyone know a good place to go apart from Plans that are closer to me in London?

Nitron really make shock absorbers (a.k.a dampers) their suspension kits use their own badged springs or Eibach springs. Both are top quality kit.

The kit Plans are suggesting is probably this one... http://www.nitron.co.uk/nitron09/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_17_59&products_id=122

The problem you have is you're unlikely to be able to try before you buy as I don't think anyone else has this set-up?

I'm afraid I can't recommend anyone closer to you but any good race prep w'shop should be able to do the work for you as its pretty straightforward.

If you go with the kit in the link, you should have the car corner weight balanced at the time the ride height is set as the adjustable bottom spring mounts (perches in Americanese) allow you to do this. You'll probably need a full suspension geometry alignment as well.

Cheers

Mark

AR
19-06-2010, 02:47 PM
The Type S springs/dampers for example while a lot firmer are well matched but won't lower the car. Pretty much the same for the NSX-R suspension (no lower) but that's VERY hard for road use.

Cheers

Mark

They do lower it but is minimal.

I don't see the point in messing about too much with what is ATM a rare car. Much less using anybody unless is Honda or Kaz if you are in London.

NSX 2000
19-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Does anyone know a good place to go apart from Plans that are closer to me in London?

Hi Mark

I've used both Dixon in Erith, see vendor section and Plans Motor Sport, and would be happy to recommend both, if you are quick you may be able to see what Dixon can do, as he was working on an NSX project.

I've not yet had to use Kaz (he is near Milton Keynes) but he does come VERY HIGHLY recommended within the club, you only have to read any of his posts to see his attention to detail.

With regards to the interior change and fitting of Recaros I would take Sudesh up on his offer, it would mean taking or sending your car to Northern Ireland but along with Kaz his attention to detail is second to none.

Paul

PS do enjoy the car and may be you could join us at Silverstone Classic or even come with us to Germany.

NSXGB
19-06-2010, 05:22 PM
The Type R and S suspension packages are lower than standard but only by 15mm as AR says.

markc
19-06-2010, 05:56 PM
The Type R and S suspension packages are lower than standard but only by 15mm as AR says.

Yes I know but it's soo marginal you won't notice it. Brand new suspension would take a while to settle so you'd probably find newly fitted Type S or R suspension would initially look higher than your old stuff as there no height adjustment. In fact isn't that's what you found NSXCB after you fitted yours?

Cheers

Mark

Nick Graves
19-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Isn't the NSX the same as other Hondas with passive RWS; you've either got to use re-angled toe links (and driveshaft spacers) if you want to lower more than 10mm otherwise you wreck the handling?

Nitrons OTOH can transform an otherwise good car into a brilliant one.

I know Lotus' expert engineers tend to bang their heads when people withenough knowledge to be dangerous suddenly think they can start messing round with suspensions and wheels and tyres that it took them so much effort to get right in the first place.

Marky
19-06-2010, 06:18 PM
on reflection it's probably a good idea to leave the suspension alone. The factory did set the NSX up with a nice ride for the road. Yes, its a little soft for the track but I don't intend to take it to the track. I am keen to change the interior though. Ireland may be a little too far to send the car. Recently used Southbound Trimmers for my Porsche and they did a great job, will see what they quote. Also will get a quote from Plans next week. Would love to join you guys at Silverstone if its on a Sunday. Also up or a drive to Germany, just let me know dates. The car won't be ready for 3 or 4 weeks though.

p.s. Thanks everyone for your help!!

NSXGB
19-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Yes I know but it's soo marginal you won't notice it. Brand new suspension would take a while to settle so you'd probably find newly fitted Type S or R suspension would initially look higher than your old stuff as there no height adjustment. In fact isn't that's what you found NSXCB after you fitted yours?

Cheers

Mark
You are correct.

I think that Nakamichi has the Nitron suspension on his car. Maybe he can give some feedback. . .

Lankstarr
21-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Speak to Steve about the springs as he just had his 05 lowered 30mm and it looks awesome.

I have just fitted black recaro seats in my car and may be selling them in a couple of weeks if I do not get on with them; I'm getting a lot less headroom than I thought I would (I'm 6"6) and as I do a lot of miles at the moment I may prefer the OEM seats.

If you want to try them out before fitting (if I sell or not) then I'm in Basingstoke and would be happy for you to have a sit in them. They only take 20 mins to install.

Nice car, making the interior black is a must so I hope you can find some carpets, if not maybe dye the originals; Sudesh did this IIRC.

Cheers,

Luke

markc
21-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Speak to Steve about the springs as he just had his 05 lowered 30mm and it looks awesome.

Just springs retaining the original shocks? Might make for some interesting ride/handling characteristics.

Nice car, making the interior black is a must so I hope you can find some carpets, if not maybe dye the originals; Sudesh did this IIRC.

ALL Black is a bit overwhelmingly gloomy though don't you think? IMHO Leigh's Black car looks nicer with it's new beige interior than it did with the old black.

Obviously it's up to the individual but a little contrast does makes things a bit more interesting and less depressing. How about red carpets to lift the mood :)

Cheers

Mark

Lankstarr
21-06-2010, 09:38 AM
red and black, now you're talking!

beige or tan isn't my bag ... maybe in an old jag LOL

Some NSX-R mats would spice things up, I might be tempted one day if someone can source them at a semi decent price!

Lankstarr
21-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Just springs retaining the original shocks? Might make for some interesting ride/handling characteristics.

Yup, apparently not making much difference to handling, no idea of details other than it looks fantastic;)

L*

markc
21-06-2010, 10:22 AM
beige or tan isn't my bag ... maybe in an old jag LOL

The Italians do cream/beige leather best. Prior to the NSX I came quite close to trading the 993 for a F355 in "Tour de France" blue with "Creama" leather, it looked fab (to me) but I'm glad I didn't do it.

Yup, apparently not making much difference to handling, no idea of details other than it looks fantastic;)

Needs to be go as well as show tho' :)

In theory if you want to lower the car using the same shock absorbers you should really lower the bottom spring holder (perch) rather than use a shorter spring? Even this doesn't quite work as the shock absorber "starts" (its stroke) in a different place. You could grind the bottom spring holder off of the standard strut and re-weld it 30mm lower to achieve this.

Any comments or observations on the above?

Cheers

Mark

AR
21-06-2010, 01:45 PM
The Italians do cream/beige leather best. Prior to the NSX I came quite close to trading the 993 for a F355 in "Tour de France" blue with "Creama" leather, it looked fab (to me) but I'm glad I didn't do it.

Needs to be go as well as show tho' :)

In theory if you want to lower the car using the same shock absorbers you should really lower the bottom spring holder (perch) rather than use a shorter spring? Even this doesn't quite work as the shock absorber "starts" (its stroke) in a different place. You could grind the bottom spring holder off of the standard strut and re-weld it 30mm lower to achieve this.

Any comments or observations on the above?

Cheers

Mark

Yes I do like TDF Blue and crema!

Also you could get nice progressive springs.

markc
21-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Yes I do like TDF Blue and crema!

Also you could get nice progressive springs.

In theory you can, but can actually get ones to match the standard NSX shock absorbers?

I'm not aware that these are available from anyone off the shelf but maybe someone like Eibach can make a set for you. I think all they need to know is the existing spring rate, coil diameter and length (height of spring) and they'll make one with a progressive top or bottom section to allow the car to "sink" to a lower static point. Actually that sounds like a good idea :)

Cheers

Mark

Lankstarr
21-06-2010, 03:04 PM
The ones I refer to are progressive, off the shelf from h&r

why do progressive ones not have the same impact on the shocks when the car is generally sitting lower anyway?

markc
21-06-2010, 04:21 PM
The ones I refer to are progressive, off the shelf from h&r

Off the shelf for which model (Coupe/Targa etc) and which model year though? There are quite a few variables just there.

why do progressive ones not have the same impact on the shocks when the car is generally sitting lower anyway?

They do, it depends how variable they are or more specifically where they vary through their operating range.

I was thinking of a spring that is only variable at the very start of it's operation, a bit like a tender spring in an adjustable coil over set-up. In this way it would allow the car to sit lower but then work at the same rate as the standard spring.

It's not as that simple though as the progressive part would still come into play over bumps etc and not work in the correct section, as originally designed, of the dampers throw/travel. It might not make much difference but it will make some difference.

Cheers

Mark

Lankstarr
23-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Nice thread on this here if anyone wants a bit more info:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11339

L*

Rob_Fenn
23-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Progressive springs are ideal for the road, and i think you'd only see the benefits. On track, it will mean you are effectively getting variable spring rates when going round a corner, so not so good.

markc
23-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Progressive springs are ideal for the road, and i think you'd only see the benefits.

Possibly but they MUST be matched to the dampers which is what I was focusing on. You will ruin the ride and handling by mismatching springs to dampers.

Cheers

Mark

TheSebringOne
24-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Congrats & welcome Marky, black is a great/rare colour and one of my fave, enjoy it! :)

Senninha
24-06-2010, 10:19 PM

Hi Marky and welcome back.

I have both Procar and Downforce (supplier to SOS) Carbon parts so probably well placed to offer comment. If I were fortunate enough to be in your position and be the proud owner of this NSX, I would without hesitation choose to deal with Detlef of Procar. Both are good companies but fit the Procar quality is as near OEM as I've found for the NSX.

His parts are made from the Honda moulds for the 02+ cars as he works closely with the R&D dept near the Nurburgring and had access to moulds by special arrangements ;) . When ordering the bonnet, advise him that you are going to paint and he can prepare it for paint on the topside so you leave the underside with exposed CF as per the NSX-R. If you do choose Detlef for both the bonnet and spoiler, I'd also enquire about the side vents and the rear NSX-R diffusor to complete the package :)

Regarding the interior it may be worth posting your intentions in the dicussion thread. Theres always the chance an owner of an 02+ may wish to swap interiors from say a Red NSX?

Regarding the chassis I would initially suggest to live with it, but having previously owned an NSX you must have experience that suggests lowering is ok for your regular areas of use. As Mark says, the OEM R or S options will not reduce the ride height dramatically.
IIRC, Kevin installed the Comptech system. It was fully adjustable, reduced ride height and was lighter. Send him or forumadmin a pm for more info. I drove his NSX with this set-up and it was very good IMO.

So as I said, welcome back and I look forward to meeting up one day soon!

regards, Paul