PDA

View Full Version : Owner's Manual and Luggage

Damian
01-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Gents,
Does anyone know where I might get my hands on an Owner's Manual for a 1995 NSXT ( UK car ). Also, does anyone know of anybody who might be selling or willing to sell the NSX designer luggage ?

Nick Graves
02-07-2010, 10:07 AM
1. Honda UK? Or one of those s/h motor books shops. Unlikely at your local classic car jumble.

2. You might have to sell your NSX-T to pay for the luggage set! I understand they're like rocking horse teeth.

eclipse1501
02-07-2010, 03:46 PM
1. FleaBay quite often, got mine there with not much trouble.
2. What is luggage???..Is that something people who go on holiday use? :dunno:

Nick Graves
02-07-2010, 05:30 PM
what's "going on holiday?"

Something people with luggage do? Sounds 'orrible.

havoc
02-07-2010, 08:03 PM
what's "going on holiday?"

Something people with luggage do? Sounds 'orrible.

It's sort of like a road-trip, but the roads are incidental (they're often motorways! :eek: ) and the destination is the important bit! :no:

I'm told some people enjoy them...

Nick Graves
03-07-2010, 04:39 PM
It's sort of like a road-trip, but the roads are incidental (they're often motorways! :eek: ) and the destination is the important bit! :no:

I'm told some people enjoy them...

People with boring, modern cars I suppose. The road bit can be a lot more fun, if they had something more entertaining.

Bit like those folks who like to take time off work to be separated from their belongings and sleep on the floor of a large building with lots of other sweaty proles, when the only thing to do is spot aircraft parked outside and eat grotty packaged sandwiches.

Sooner go & irritate some Hondas in the comfort of my own garage, thanks.