PDA

View Full Version : HELLO!!

senna786
28-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Thought I'd drop all a quick note to say hello. I have just joined. And yes the reason for joining is that tomorrow I become the proud owner of a NSX. I have been a sports car fan for years and have infact in the past owned a Integra DC2 Type R, which I had for the best part of 2 years. Great cars, great engineering. So the time has finally come where I shall be owning a maching that will be one of my all time greats. I pondered over 911's, M3's etc, but took the plunge for this little baby, after a friend of mine owned a 93 NSX and even though it was an auto, it was awesome. He infact now owns a Porsche 997 C2S -awesome but not a patch compared to the beauty of this when sitting next to one another. We shall be driving down to pick the car up 2mrw morning and I'm sure on the way back we shall have to find some quite roads to go head to head!! I'll let you know...... :P

Hope to be attending your 'meets' or events. I am based in NW London but from Scotland (Stirlingshire), so the car will be at either of my homes being pampered and loved - most of all enjoyed.

hope to see some of you owners soon

Rob_Fenn
28-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Very nice mate, have fun!

Paul G
28-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Hi Senna786,

Welcome to the site, Cool looking car :D , hope you enjoy and we get chance to meet you both sometime!

Don't forget to wait for your mate on the way home :lol:

Cheers

PG

Greybloke
28-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Lovely looking car, you will fall in love with it :lol:

Welcome to vtec land :D

Martin
28-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Hello Senna786,

Welcome to NSX ownership! You wont be disappointed...

Might see you at future meets as I live in North Hampshire.

Cheers

Martin

simonprelude
28-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Looks like we need a meet soon :)

AR
28-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Welcome to the board, nice color, I saw one like it at Two Mills.

TheQuietOne
29-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Hi,

Beautiful car, welcome to the ranks!

I'm sure you'll join us all in the NSX addiction we collectively suffer...

Matt.

Ivan Chiswick Honda
31-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Congratulations

I know that vehicle to be a very nice car.

Ivan

senna786
01-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Well hello again fellow NSX owners. The smile on my face is NOT wearing off and probably won't.
:D :D :D
I have had my 2003 3.2MT (only 2k miles, the interior smells showroom!!)in long beach blue for 3 days now. What can I say....... How do I start....... Well, went down to pick it up on Sat with my friend in his 997 C2S (by the way he asked me to correct my previous statement, where I had said his NSX was a 93 model, I was wrong it was a 95 model)

A lot of cash exchanged (or was wired) for this car and I got to say there is a little bit of apprehension when handing over hard earned cash. But the moment I drove off I forgot about all that and haven't thought of it since. We drove to the first petrol station and immediately I had people (from kids in family cars to retired old men commenting on the beauty of the car). The 997 C2S sitting beside me didn't get much attention or adulation I should say :wink: :wink:

We did have a little race on our way back onto the M25, finding a nice dual carriage way.... He did say he struggled to catch me. But remember we were not full on and therefore cannot really compare. And anyway I would say the 997C2S would just have the edge. Although when he drove it, he said it handled and steered much smoother and better than his 997, which can feel a bit lumpy on certain surfaces.

One thing I have realised since owning it, is that I cannot treat it as a 'car'. It is a work of art in beauty and engineering and that way she shall remain. She is going be be garaged up over the winter months in her cosy dehumidified cocoon - I will take her out on dry days only, I hope to meet some of you enthusiasts in the near future. These machines are amazing.

Regards,

Senna786