PDA

View Full Version : Very rare 2005 NSX for sale

Marky
23-08-2010, 09:33 AM
good morning... I recently purchased a lovely and rare 2005 black NSX from Honda Chiswick. They had the car up for £46,000. It has been serviced by them since new and only covered 30,000 miles. Unfortunately the garage where I rent is being sold, and I can't park the car on the street where I live. I already have another garage but I keep my 911 Speedster there and I can't sell that as it's even rarer than the NSX. The car was fitted with a new clutch at Honda Chiswick in July and I recently added a ProCar CF rear spoiler and CF airbox (cost £3,200). It has the S2000 short ariel, the red NSX-R front badge, 6 player CD in the boot, and a hands free Parrot. The car also has a 12 month warranty from Honda and was recently detailed. For more info or photos email me on mark.frankel@sc.com (mark.frankel@sc.com).

Dragonlady
23-08-2010, 09:37 AM
And the price is?

Marky
23-08-2010, 03:50 PM
I paid £43,000 for the car to Honda Chiswick so think that's fair, considering it has new clutch and a Honda Warranty. If someone wanted to keep the CF rear spoiler and CF airbox then £45,000 all in. I have a 1997 Silver Porsche 993 Turbo for sale on Pistonheads, put it on today. If that goes first then I may keep the NSX. Asyou see I haven't advertised the NSX, just mentioned it on the forum in case there are any enthusiasts out there looking :)

JQD84983
23-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Good luck Mark, its a great colour no doubt. Very sought after. Would have been my choice.

Only problem may be now its a private sale and not through Chiswick? Price looks good against the other NA2 that was on Pistonheads I would say.

Cheers

John

jaytip
23-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Only problem may be now its a private sale and not through Chiswick? Price looks good against the other NA2 that was on Pistonheads I would say.

Cheers

John
I agree.The benfits of buying from a dealership are no longer there but the price is :(

Marky
24-08-2010, 01:03 PM
the car has the Honda Warranty so no difference to buying from Chiswick. In addition they just fitted a new clutch which cost £1600 retail and they have carried out all of the services since new. Let's see, if I have no offers soon I will keep it and park it at a friend who lives 20 mins away from me. Cheers for comments guys.

simonprelude
24-08-2010, 01:26 PM
You can park it here if you like.............

JQD84983
24-08-2010, 05:09 PM
the car has the Honda Warranty so no difference to buying from Chiswick.

Unfortunately I don't think this is the tack that Chiswick will take. You still do have other legal comeback if you buy from a dealer which is lost when you buy from a private seller. Don't get me wrong I bought mine privately so it's not the end of the world but it will reflect in the price.

Still think if you punt it at the right money it won't be a big issue, may slow down Rocco's sale mind.

Cheers

John