PDA

View Full Version : tiddles and transporter

candyman
08-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Happy new year to all and may it be a healthy positive fun one. did anyone watch "Transporter 2" on the box the other day? In my opinion hugely corny fun. A bit like an Audi advert at times, but it had a very saucy assassin, a couple of decent car chases , and a lovely scene with Jason Statham driving a Lambo convertible overtaking everything in sight in Miami. O.k. some of the c.g.i. effects looked like they had been done by Stevie Wonder on an etch a sketch, but nothing is perfect. I went into my garage and found that next door's cat had sneaked in last time i opened the door and had left muddy moggie marks on my magnificent motor. To borrow one of Ken Dodd's i was tempted to relocate a broom handle and say "how,s that for pole position". It is not that i don't like animals, i have a bit of one in the oven in red wine sauce as i write this. Cheers.

Papalazarou
08-01-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't eat domestic cats. Let us know how it goes though.

Cheers,

James.

AR
09-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Cats hate garlic, put some crushed garlic by where he comes in and he should not bother you anymore...unless he is Italian LOL!

havoc
09-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Or some lion pee, apparently.

Not sure where you'll find lion pee, mind...

c11nky
09-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Preferably still in the lion !

I've heard there's a metal-based cat repellant available in two different sizes - .177 and .22 ......

Much as I hate the stuff they leave in the flower beds, they do keep the mouse population down.
They even take the carcases back their owners, and that's a MASSIVE bonus!

Senninha
09-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Or some lion pee, apparently.

Not sure where you'll find lion pee, mind...

You can buy Lion dung from London Zoo and most wildlife parks and use in the garden as a cat deterent ... and it works! I stopped using it when my cat went with its keeper and because it was keeping the lovely family of fox's away too. I dont miss the cat or keeper, and the fox is doing well ;o)

AR
10-01-2011, 12:33 AM
I think this thread is turning into crap LOL :)

NSXGB
10-01-2011, 11:33 AM
You can buy this from garden centres too, I think it's called 'Silent Roar'.