PDA

View Full Version : What is the front bumper of the NSX on this video?

wantansx
11-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Hello cany anyone identify this front bumper of the nsx in the video? It makes the pop up lights look great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo

Just thought the bumper option would be much better then changing the front lights or buying a more expensive NA2 (saving my money!)

Sudesh
11-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Looks like the standard bumper to me at the top half, then its slightly more moulded at the lower section below the combination/side lights, so doesnt change the headlights to look any better, the lower lip is different though. Think the front arches are slight wider too.

Senninha
11-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Hi Wantannsx,

This one's not for sale. This car belongs to Hong over in Germany. All the body mods are bespoke to this car, so the only way you'll get this look is to a) buy Hong's car or b) find a body shop who could replicate this one of change.

Another option for you if its the front end you want to change is to search posts by Evo57 who offers a hybrid 02 style bumper that retains the pop up lights. I've not seen one in person but understand that those that have bought it have needed to have patience when installing to get a goos body alignment and finish.

regards, Paul

wantansx
11-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Awesome replies! Wasn't sure anyone would even have the answer, just spent some time looking over at NSX prime....oh well it's highly unlikely that I will be purchasing a car off some one all the way in Germany. Or replicate it....

Thanks for the answer Sudesha and Senninha

AR
11-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Hello cany anyone identify this front bumper of the nsx in the video? It makes the pop up lights look great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo

Just thought the bumper option would be much better then changing the front lights or buying a more expensive NA2 (saving my money!)

IMHO You will be throwing good money after bad. Might as well get the 02+ conversion, lighter weight, better aero and updated looks.

wantansx
11-02-2011, 11:05 PM
well now that bumper is one of a kind...I'm better off buying a NA2 car full stop....Marky's car looks v good....