PDA

View Full Version : Looking for jaguar owned nsx.

sabrensx
20-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi there
Was cleaning out the garage the other day when I came across the rolecage for an nsx that I used to own. The car was a silver 3.2 with pop ups and a red interior which was previously owned by jaguar. The cage is of no use to me and i was wondering if the current owner of the car would like it.

havoc
20-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Hmmm...could it be this one???

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?8764-silver-facelift%28-%29-on-ph-...-SOLD-apparently

Hagasan
20-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi there
Was cleaning out the garage the other day when I came across the rolecage for an nsx that I used to own. The car was a silver 3.2 with pop ups and a red interior which was previously owned by jaguar. The cage is of no use to me and i was wondering if the current owner of the car would like it.

Well it's not the car that Havoc put up a link to......not supporting the seller of the NA2 but sometimes we should hold back from guesswork and conjecture on other folks business....bit like the IOP car that is up for sale.....

Anyway, the "Jag" car went eventually up to Aberdeen IIRC and was either sold by or bought by Craig Donelly which was a foeum members name/tag. I think it was later up for sale again, roughly a year or so after the move to Scotland but I can't remember whether it sold and/or where it went .....

Definitely not the same car though, this car was a 97 3.2 Pop-up

Gary

mutley
20-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeah I remember meeting up with Craig and he said it was owned by jaguar. If I remember correctly he sold it on, not sure if current owner us on this site though .

Jim

havoc
20-02-2011, 03:33 PM
OK, fair 'nuff...was putting 2 and 2 together (replaced interior plus old roll cages, both on silver 3.2s w/red carpets) and getting 5.