PDA

View Full Version : scuffed leather and mr sheen

candyman
03-03-2011, 05:56 PM
8721On one of my black leather seats there is a noticable scuff probably from a zip. Any suggestions on how to minimise the appearance? John prescott was very entertaining on Top Gear wasn't he although the beautiful muscle loving guest the week before was awesome. I saw the film 'drive angry' and it was huge daft fun!

IS CHARLIE SHEEN THE MOST STUPID MAN ON THE PLANET?

Nick Graves
03-03-2011, 06:19 PM
You can get the correct colour dye (F046) from Petzoldts.de in a Colourlock leather Fresh set.

I also got a tube of F034 for my knob.

PeteM
03-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Cant recommend liquid leather enough, been on my car for a couple of years now and still looks good. Papa has used it on a couple of his cars and also likes it.

Link to my previous thread http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?5023-Leather-Seat-Repair&highlight=liquid+leather

Hope that helps

Cheers

Pete.

WhyOne?
03-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Another vote for the Liquid Leather repair kit - really v. impressive.

gumball
03-03-2011, 09:12 PM

Even after all these years, I can't help but giggle at a knob gag. :laugh:

AR
04-03-2011, 08:52 AM

You should not put anything on your knob as it will end messing your palm up!

Papalazarou
04-03-2011, 10:24 AM
The liquid leather is definitely the way to go.
Candyman; ref Charlie Sheen. Surely there are a load of people higher up the list? What about Clarkson or Jeremy Vine? Neither of them deserve the miracle of life.

Nick Graves
04-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Honestly, the German stuff is good. However much you fiddle with your knob, it won't come off.

I've even rimmed the Prelude...

Papalazarou
04-03-2011, 12:19 PM
I see you guys are still milking the nob gag.

britlude
04-03-2011, 03:36 PM
and there i was wondering if someone has found that a well known brand of furniture polish is a miracle cure for worn leather seats....

WhyOne?
04-03-2011, 04:05 PM
I see you guys are still milking the nob gag.

It's such a rich vein of humour!

As for your candidates for the least deserving recipients of human life, I can think of many I would put above those 2 (I like JC...refreshing to hear some unashamedly inconsistent, non-pc talk in the media)......Jordan, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Paris Hilton.............jeez.............

Sudesh
04-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Have to agree! Great stuff.

Cant recommend liquid leather enough, been on my car for a couple of years now and still looks good. Papa has used it on a couple of his cars and also likes it.

Link to my previous thread http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?5023-Leather-Seat-Repair&highlight=liquid+leather

Hope that helps

Cheers

Pete.

Papalazarou
05-03-2011, 09:04 AM
It's such a rich vein of humour!

As for your candidates for the least deserving recipients of human life, I can think of many I would put above those 2 (I like JC...refreshing to hear some unashamedly inconsistent, non-pc talk in the media)......Jordan, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Paris Hilton.............jeez.............

Damn, you're right, Jordan and Paris Hilton are definitely up there. what have they ever contributed to anything meaningful. Like him or not, at least Charlie Sheen has a profession. The former are famous for what?

Cheers,

James.

Nick Graves
05-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Well, Jordan has(d) tits.

Beverley Hotel Campanile is like so many wastrels before her, an apparently brainless product of a successful father.

I know many such kids have trouble living up to a super-success story (talent often regresses toward the mean) but FFS...

Anyway, before we go writing off most of the human population...

gumball
05-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Although not doing much to be famous is quite odd, thieves, vandals, murderers, rapists and mad dictators, I find are somewhat worse.

Nick Graves
05-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Well said.

Rob_Fenn
07-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Just sprayed my lunch over the keyboard reading the nob gag... i need to grow up!

Heard very good things about liquid leather.

When it comes to Mr Sheen, would you really call someone who gets paid $1m an episode for a terrible show, stupid? Let alone someone who sleeps with two women, who are both happy with arrangement?

The crap that has come out of his mouth has, to be fair, been hilarious...
http://www.spearhead-entertainment.com/storage/charliesheen.swf

Papalazarou
07-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Just sprayed my lunch over the keyboard reading the nob gag... i need to grow up!

Heard very good things about liquid leather.

When it comes to Mr Sheen, would you really call someone who gets paid $1m an episode for a terrible show, stupid? Let alone someone who sleeps with two women, who are both happy with arrangement?

The crap that has come out of his mouth has, to be fair, been hilarious...
http://www.spearhead-entertainment.com/storage/charliesheen.swf

No you're right he's not stupid. He understands that you can keep feeding the lowest common demoninator with the same regurgitated crap indefinitely. It must be another word.

Cheers,

James.

candyman
10-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Surely it has to be Charlie. He was making MILLIONS a year in an easy job acting with babes and he blew it (metaphorically speaking).

Papalazarou
10-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Surely it has to be Charlie. He was making MILLIONS a year in an easy job acting with babes and he blew it (metaphorically speaking).

You're still putting him above Paris, Clarkson and Jordan?
You may not like him, but compared to these wankers, (ahh that's the word I was looking for), he's actually had a rich and valuable Existence.

Cheers,

James.

PeteM
11-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Got to admit liked him as "Topper Harley" in Hot Shots and Hot Shots part deux !