PDA

View Full Version : Back In An NSX Once Again!!

Dave J
10-03-2011, 08:14 PM
87878786878587848783Well i'm now back in an NSX after selling my Mazda RX7, you'll all recognise it as AR's car :)
It's in fantastic condition and has been extremely well cared for, it is a real credit to Ari!! I've only driven it a few miles but it's a superb drive and i'm looking forwards to the spring / summer season. I'll be putting it up on my website (for insurance purposes :rolleyes:) if anyone wants a closer look at anything.
Dave.

Sudesh
10-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Fantastic! Good to see it went to a member and a previous NSX owner.

Had a few PM's with Ary and although he has the itch for something different being an NSX for quite a while, I think he'll come back again lol

Health to enjoy as they say!

Silver Surfer
10-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Bugger...I had my eye on that car!!!
Enjoy it Dave..It's a great car and truely professionally and tastefully modified.
Let me know when you want to sell.

SS

Dave J
10-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Fantastic! Good to see it went to a member and a previous NSX owner.

Had a few PM's with Ary and although he has the itch for something different being an NSX for quite a while, I think he'll come back again lol

Health to enjoy as they say!

I'm sure he'll be back again!! After missing a few months work being ill and an impending VAT bill to make me feel worse i shouldn't really have gone ahead but i'm glad i did!!

Bugger...I had my eye on that car!!!
Enjoy it Dave..It's a great car and truely professionally and tastefully modified.
Let me know when you want to sell.

SS

It's a great car and it was nice to have absolute confidence in buying a car from Ari, to be honest i didn't even get to drive it for the first few days but that didn't worry me as he's such a perfectionist i never even test drove it as i knew it'd be perfect!
dave.

Senninha
10-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Great news for Dave,

I'm sure Ary is surfing right now for his next one ....

You just need to wrap the slow old silver in white or lime green!!

regards, Paul

Dave J
10-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Thanks Paul. He's taking a slightly different direction for now but i'll let him disclose that :o) I dare not change anything as he may come and find me! I may go for a larger set of wheels though as i do like bigger wheels but i'll keep these for now.
Dave.

NSXGB
10-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Congrats Dave! Looking good.

nobby
10-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Welcome back to the fold!

Nice example, Health to enjoy and be safe

:)

Dave J
10-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks guys, it's nice to be back on such a nice forum!

Senninha
11-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Thanks Paul. He's taking a slightly different direction for now but i'll let him disclose that :o) I dare not change anything as he may come and find me! I may go for a larger set of wheels though as i do like bigger wheels but i'll keep these for now.
Dave.

If he still has the itch we spoke about when I was out in 'your' NSX (BTW, did he sort out that strange whistling noise ;)) then I truly hope he finds a good one and doesn't get let down by the 'hero' factor, ie, its best not to meet them, or in this case to drive/own them.

So you say that you'd better not change anything then in the next breadth talk about fan-dango wheel upgrades .... leave the wheels, we all know the NSX runs better on smaller rims, and get it wrapped :cool:

m666 edd
11-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Nice one. You couldn't have bought from a nicer fellow.

Dave, where in the UK has this car gone out of interest?

Dave J
11-03-2011, 09:28 AM
If he still has the itch we spoke about when I was out in 'your' NSX (BTW, did he sort out that strange whistling noise ;)) then I truly hope he finds a good one and doesn't get let down by the 'hero' factor, ie, its best not to meet them, or in this case to drive/own them.

So you say that you'd better not change anything then in the next breadth talk about fan-dango wheel upgrades .... leave the wheels, we all know the NSX runs better on smaller rims, and get it wrapped :cool:

I'm sure he'll reveal all himself very soon but i will say we were chatting about the future possibility of an NSX-R. I do appreciate the wheel advice but i feel they may be a little too small but i'll leave it as it stands for now. If the paint were maybe a little tired i'd certainly consider a wrap but as it's in such nice condition i'll keep it as 'Ary intended' :o)
I'll bring it to Japfest so everyone can get a look over it and i'll also be posting 40 pics up on my website as it'll need to stay in my stock to keep it properly insured. My website is www.esperformance.co.uk (http://www.esperformance.co.uk) if anyone wants a good look over it, if this breaks any forum rules and a mod wants it gone then please feel free to erase it as i don't want to be excluded from here!
Sorted the noise by simply cutting an unknown belt ;o)
Dave.

Nice one. You couldn't have bought from a nicer fellow.

Dave, where in the UK has this car gone out of interest?

It's safely tucked away in my unit in (sometimes) Sunny South Wales, Ary is a really good guy and certainly knows his stuff. It's not often i'll happily test drive a car only 3 yards onto my trailer but i just knew the car would be perfect!!
If anyone is in my area, Blackwood, and would like to call in for a look then the kettle is always on and you'd be very welcome.
Dave.

TheSebringOne
12-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Wow! What a great looking modified car!

Nice to see some more pictures and its first time I seen them with 02+ wheels since the last time
was with the Bronze Volks.

You better look after it or Ary will have words!

I can't wait to see what Ary replaces or replaced her with !?

AR
12-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi Guys, I think we all knew it was not going to be long before I moved on.

Thanks Dave for the vote of confidence, you are also a nice guy to deal with.

There will be two replacements. One a track car and the other a "Hero car" as Paul said. The track car is just a matter of waiting for a boat to arrive from the land of the Rising Sun courtesy of Dave. Is a 1996 RX7FD3S Rz. For those that dont know it is a lighter weight FD with bigger brakes, tuned suspension, BBS wheels, Kevlar Recaros, Different interior and Diff and box. In the mean time I am in one of Dave''s beasts that whistles, pops and flames. :-) and is a laugh.

The Hero car is probably not the 550/575 that I was thinking off after much research and thinking. It will be coupe, exclusive and fast. :)

As for the NSX, fantastic cars, and all that we already know, but I just fancied a change, and who knows what Ito San might have up his sleeve. Maybe a Halo car to lift morale???

Dave enjoy it Buddy.

You guys I hope I am still welcome even if NSXless, and if anyone wants a ZD Exhaust PM me. :)

Regards,

AR

Senninha
16-03-2011, 10:09 PM
So I guess we now know why you didn't want to wrap it ....

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2612876.htm

NSXGB
16-03-2011, 10:19 PM
So I guess we now know why you didn't want to wrap it ....

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2612876.htm

I'll be putting it up on my website (for insurance purposes :rolleyes:) if anyone wants a closer look at anything.

NZNick
17-03-2011, 07:32 AM
The Hero car is probably not the 550/575 that I was thinking off after much research and thinking. It will be coupe, exclusive and fast. :)

Sounds like a Bristol Fighter T to me !!

Dave J
17-03-2011, 07:39 AM
To be honest i can't 'personally' afford the NSX at the moment but my business can hence it's in my stock list and therefore needs to play a full part in my business. It's had well over 700 hits alone on my website and for a small player like myself this is great news for me. I sold my favorite Mazda RX7 to fund this and that was not an easy choice as that drew more attention than any car i've ever owned including my 996 Turbo and my 2 previous NSX's. The NSX has been extremely well sorted by Ari and is a dream to drive compared to the Mazda!
Yes i am a car dealer but i'm also a great lover of all Japanese sports cars hence that's why i enjoy my job so much as i like to change my cars on a very regular basis and as my company pays for everything it works well. I've already got a few interested parties but i'll be here for a little longer yet as i've only driven her 4 miles to date
Hope this clears everything up and on the wrapping front it's such a great looking car it'd be a shame to hide it away behind a few sheets of Fablon (i think that's how it's spelt)
Dave :o)

AR
17-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Guys Dave is sincere, the little profit he would make by selling the car is not comparable to the advertising power the ZAZ RGT can bring to his business. I do suspect he will be back in an RX7 at some point an I will be back in a NSX* at some point.

Cheers,

AR

gumball
17-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Sounds like a Bristol Fighter T to me !!
Eew! No this would do the trick:-
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z148/gumball3ooo/datsun_240z_1.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z148/gumball3ooo/datsun_240z_2_1.jpg
:) ;)

Dave J
17-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Now that is a beauty with an RB26!!

Justin
24-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Super job Dave :)