PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sigilobaphomet
07-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Now a fully paid up member and NSX owner - I've bought the previously threaded late 2001 NA2 N/IOP.

Previous threads "2001 Imola Orange 3.2l (flip lights) on PH" & "2001 Imola Orange Pearl flip lights NSX on PH".

As the only criticism was 'nice horns' and 'shame about the bumper sticker' from Sudesh and NZNick, I figured it was worth a look and it was - its mint so I've bought it.

Not picking it up until the end of the month to allow me sell my GTR, but can't wait - thanks for all the advice so far that helped me make my decision - Nobby/Markc/AR/Sudesh - look forward to showing it off at a meet soon.

AR
07-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Congrats! My first NSX was a 3.2 IOP pop up lights car, one of the best colours IMHO.

gumball
07-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Congratulations. Have many happy miles of motoring.

Rob_Fenn
07-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Congrats! Why are you selling the GTR?

nobby
08-06-2011, 12:22 PM
many congrats on your purchase! :)

really looks a nice example, and look forward to your continued progress on these forums re your progress/experiences with the car

all the very best with her

AR
08-06-2011, 12:26 PM

Quite interested to know as is one of the possible NSX replacements I have been looking at since Honda decided not to build the HSV.

Nick Graves
08-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Congratulations!

It looks like a lovely car.

sigilobaphomet
08-06-2011, 01:37 PM

So I can buy the NSX for cash - not looking to finance two motors - & I like to drive the cars I own not park them in garages for weekend playthings:)

sigilobaphomet
08-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Quite interested to know as is one of the possible NSX replacements I have been looking at since Honda decided not to build the HSV.

So I can buy the NSX for cash - not looking to finance two motors - & I like to drive the cars I own not park them in garages for weekend playthings:)

If your really interested mine is listed on PH:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2894221.htm

If you buy it I can get my NSX quicker ;)

jpspringall
08-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Congratulations....

Shame you've got to wait for it though....

Nothing like buying your first NSX.

James

AR
08-06-2011, 06:30 PM

I could not deal with having two black cars at once, leaving in the countryside!

matpp
08-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Congratulations.........how does it compare to the GTR?

AR
09-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Do you plan to use it for trackdays as well?

sigilobaphomet
10-06-2011, 11:06 AM
They can't be compared, lots of reasons why, but simpler to just leave it at that!

sigilobaphomet
10-06-2011, 11:11 AM
No, been to a lot of track days but never used my own (main) car - if I was to get back into track days it would buy a much cheaper NSX and spec if for the track - this doesn't rule out taking mine for a few laps now and again at events, just haven't bought it for that specific purpose

TheSebringOne
12-06-2011, 02:10 AM
Congratulations on acquiring a beauty and good luck with the sale of GTR, I hope its a quick one.

etang789
30-06-2011, 08:28 PM
congrats Im jealous

Senninha
30-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Welcome and judging by the 'deposit taken' addition to the GTR add you'll be in the NSX fairly soon.

Looks to be a great example and good to hear its not off to become a garage queen. These really do improve with age (mileage). I've added 30k to mine and it feels sweeter than ever!

Good health to enjoy many miles yourself!

regards, Paul

sigilobaphomet
06-07-2011, 08:27 AM
:D
Welcome and judging by the 'deposit taken' addition to the GTR add you'll be in the NSX fairly soon.

Looks to be a great example and good to hear its not off to become a garage queen. These really do improve with age (mileage). I've added 30k to mine and it feels sweeter than ever!

Good health to enjoy many miles yourself!

regards, Paul

GTR's due to depart next Tuesday, so having a last week in it this week, Took the NSX out on Sunday and really enjoyed it, as soon as the GTR's gone I'll have my budget to start 'tweeking' the NSX, only a bit, but just enough to put my stamp on it. can't wait :D