PDA

View Full Version : Tatton Park-wot no hondas!

candyman
12-06-2011, 01:10 PM
I went to the Classic car show at Tatton Park last weekend, perfect weather and some stunning cars but no nsxs on display. Saw A17NSX in the car park. Also went to Oulton Park for a drifting experience. Huge fun driving a 200sx in the wet. My laps were delayed because a (non-male) driver had crashed. A week prior to Silverstone is the Cholmondely Pageant of power near Chester. It is a bit like a mini-goodwood and is a really nice day out . Last time i went in the nsx they gave me a special parking badge for an area reserved for interesting motors. Glancing through an Autotrader i noticed a 2006 Aston Vantage with low mileage for what you would pay for a decent 2003 nsx! Isn't that a testament to how good our cars are, but lets be honest, an nsx makes an Aston look commonplace. At Oulton there were owner drivers taking their cars around the circuit. I took the photo of the ferrari in the pits, the owner was taking it easy around the corners but it sounded great when he floored it on the straight. I am looking forward to Silverstone in a few weeks, cheers Paul. p.s. last time i looked, Oulton were charging about 200 quid for taking your own car on the track which seemed a bit high (but tempting) to me.

TheSebringOne
13-06-2011, 12:07 AM
I was going to go last week but I was visiting my sister in London! Its not too far from me!

I think that 430 Scud is local to Tatton Park as seen it around there a couple of times.

I used to take my other old classic car there when I was in the owner's club, but sold the car
two years ago.

That long mile straight road that passes the main gate entrance can be fun in the NSX!