PDA

View Full Version : Seat Fixings

sigilobaphomet
05-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Finally collected my NSX, after a 5 hour post sale inspection, a couple of v minor fixes required:

'air horns' need replacing - have already found Kaz's thread on this
ciggy lighter is missing - pinched the blank cover from my GTR so no issues

finally, the drivers seat has the 4 fixings/'push rivets?' missing from the underside of the drivers seat - they attached the leather to the seat frame - I am assuming that for whatever reason they were removed and once they have been they are knackered - does anyone know where I can get these?

Otherwise the car is almost showroom and I love it, had a great driving day in the sun on Sunday

Senninha
05-07-2011, 08:33 AM
COngrats on what sounds like a great NSX!

Sudesh, Kaz and a couple of others like NSXGB and Duncan have access to parts list / numbers so sure you will get your help

regards, Paul

NSXGB
05-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Plenty of online parts catalogues available to all. I use acurapartswarehouse (obviously US based!) where you get the more sensible prices.

Here's a link to the page I think you'll be interested in. Just be wary of any parts that could differ between LHD and RHD.

http://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?catalogID=8&productID=5&yearID=2&doorID=2&gradeID=76&areaID=1&transmissionID=3&originID=-1&colorLabelIDs=-1&colorLabelID=-1&sectionID=7&idAndImageID=1349%20379360&isBigPicture=True

sigilobaphomet
06-07-2011, 08:14 AM
Thanks Paul

sigilobaphomet
06-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Plenty of online parts catalogues available to all. I use acurapartswarehouse (obviously US based!) where you get the more sensible prices.

Here's a link to the page I think you'll be interested in. Just be wary of any parts that could differ between LHD and RHD.

http://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?catalogID=8&productID=5&yearID=2&doorID=2&gradeID=76&areaID=1&transmissionID=3&originID=-1&colorLabelIDs=-1&colorLabelID=-1&sectionID=7&idAndImageID=1349%20379360&isBigPicture=True

This is great, exactly what I was looking for, thanks Pete

sigilobaphomet
20-07-2011, 01:54 PM
For info - the trim clips (7mm) are Honda part number 90667SL0003 and available direct from Honda at £1.59 +VAT each

nigel
20-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Better buy several extras as soon as HUK find ANY part for the NSX is sold for that cheap they'll most certainly multiply it straight away.

Cheers
nigel