PDA

View Full Version : NA2-R larger brake carriers / brackets

garylythgoe
11-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi All,

I own an Integra Type-R, and i've put NSX-R (NA2) calipers on my car. I've used the existing smaller brackets/carriers to fit them though (282mm disc).

I also got the carriers for the larger discs (300mm i believe?). Has anyone sold/bought these before? What sort of price do they go for? They are completely brand new / untouched.

Many thanks!
Gary

NSXGB
11-07-2011, 07:07 PM
The carriers are not available from Honda separate from the calipers. There is a company that makes them in the USA though called Racing Brake. Check out their price and offer yours at a relative price maybe.

Here you go.
http://www.racingbrake.com/Caliper_Bracket_NSX_FRONT_91_96_Upgrade_p/cb07.htm

garylythgoe
27-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Thank for you very much for that, just what i needed :)

garylythgoe
27-07-2011, 02:09 PM
EDIT: Cant advertise them in the for sale section, do I need a specific number of posts? There's no sticky saying if I do?

Hagasan
27-07-2011, 03:32 PM
EDIT: Cant advertise them in the for sale section, do I need a specific number of posts? There's no sticky saying if I do?

I think you need to become a "member" by making a contribution to the website running and then you'll get permissions? That why you see see some posters with Platinum Member

A.S. Motorsport
02-08-2011, 11:12 PM
We sell 300mm brake carriers (KA9 Spec) those will hold the NSX calipers,

Although with a ITR setup i'd recommend going with KA7/8/9 twin piston calipers there a lot cheaper than NSX calipers and have bigger pistons.