PDA

View Full Version : NSX itch

Lowndes
12-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Firstly, thanks to Sudesh, Senninha, Nick Graves and Justin for their open friendly welcome to the club. It is at their suggestion that I am posting this message in the Wanted section.

I first considered an NSX back in 1995, but in the end went 993 and to some extent have lived with the consequences ever since. The chains of the Stuttgart habit are hard to break. In fact I long since gave up and now think of other cars as being additional rather than alternative.

OK so some parameters. Coupe not targa. 3.2l Manual not auto. So that means probably 1997onwards. Pop or facelift, either is fine.

No major accident damage. Good provenance, history and maintenance record. Even if the history is not all as one might wish, it is better to knowthan not know.

No performance modifications or upgrades...if I need to go faster I’ll take some more lessons!

Clean, complete, original interior that has a patina consistent with mileage and age.

As regards price I expect to have to pay the right money for a good car but because I intend to use it there is no point in my paying a premium for a very low miles garage queen.

Any thoughts or ideas would be welcome.